Silvercross 3D or Mamas and papas pliko pramette

i was looking at the 3d coz of the pushing handles rather than a bar but changed my mind lol fell head ova heels with the streety :D

I have the silvercross for my daughter and liked it. There are a couple of annoying things like the basket isn't great for getting stuff in and out of and I would I much preferred it if it had a bar as pushing with one hand is near impossible!

I went to mothercare for the first time today in years, and the only pushchair that caught my eyes was the silver cross 3D . remembered the name so I could look online - loved it, just thought the lack of colours was a bit pants, most puschairs are black !!! Never had a pram type one, so really fancy it, how long would you use that bit for, about 8 months or much less?

So was interested on your thread Mamafy when I saw it, they priced it at £450, I wouldn't want the car seat, hate the thought of them shut in a car seat all the time.

Sorry Evie I was not so keen on your one, I think I'm stuck liking older type looks like when I had my kids 11,9 and 8 years ago.

Last edited:
I went to mothercare for the first time today in years, and the only pushchair that caught my eyes was the silver cross 3D . remembered the name so I could look online - loved it, just thought the lack of colours was a bit pants, most puschairs are black !!! Never had a pram type one, so really fancy it, how long would you use that bit for, about 8 months or much less?

So was interested on your thread Mamafy when I saw it, they priced it at £450, I wouldn't want the car seat, hate the thought of them shut in a car seat all the time.

Sorry Evie I was not so keen on your one, I think I'm stuck liking older type looks like when I had my kids 11,9 and 8 years ago.

I thought it had quite a nice selection of colours in the 3d!! They do the black one, the black one with orange stripe, a pinstripe one (currently reduced in toys r us), a grey one with swirls, a black one with green swirls (this is what i have) and a denim effect one (which is my fav but not seen it too many places)!!

A friend told me that Mama and Papa prams are not good at all and they keep collapsing.

Another friend has a maxi cosi one (not sure which) and we love it.

silver-cross-3d-classic-pistachio-4810-p.jpg
Silver-Cross-3D-Complete-Pram-System---Pistachio.jpg

That's the 3D I've got stashed at my Mums!

my ex sil works for mothercare and has said not to get the sivercross to me as i loved it too as they have had alot of returns due to faulty handles x

I got my Mothercare Spin from here and it really excellent and is very similar to the prams you are describing and it takes the Maxi-cosy car seat with some attachments: http://baby.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pushcha...iscountnurserywarehouse&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

This is the one I got and it's FAB: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EX-DEMO-SPIN-...K_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL#ht_725wt_1137

They are £450 new in Mothercare.

This place sells ex-shop demos and the one I got is in perfect condition and comes with every attachment and only cost £280 including next day home delivery!

Last edited:
vixforever - thats the one i have!!! Same colour and everything!!!!!

I have the silvercross 3D and i have to say i love love LOVE it!! It is light (compared to some others) multi functional and stylish. I honestly cant pick a fault with it. I love it when i only take lucas out and i get to use it, its great!! xx

anyone have the silver cross Linear Freeway? Im pretty sure thats the one im having.. but i have done no reseach atall just buying one second hand of one at work. i have not even seen it yet but i belive her when she says its in well good condition :D

anyone have the silver cross Linear Freeway? Im pretty sure thats the one im having.. but i have done no reseach atall just buying one second hand of one at work. i have not even seen it yet but i belive her when she says its in well good condition :D

On another forum I chat on there at least 2 ladies that have purchased the linear freeway. I really liked the look of it, but after playing with an icandy peach I went off it.

I just picked up my travel system and I love love love it!!!! Ita soo simple click and push for everything everything clicks and pushes in and you just twist the middle and it all unsprings :-D and it has a twist and pull and it all collapses it's great x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another forum I chat on there at least 2 ladies that have purchased the linear freeway. I really liked the look of it, but after playing with an icandy peach I went off it.

iCandy peach :love: My friend just ordered hers from John Lewis in Bluewater so just beware if thats what you want there's a 12 week wait lol x

you lucky thing i love love love this pram but no good for me as it doesnt fold in one for bus travel

you lucky thing i love love love this pram but no good for me as it doesnt fold in one for bus travel

yeay!! thanks lisa i needed to hear something good about it as im totally clueless and have not heard it mentioned on here.. :love: now i got the feeling i will love it too! :love:

I just sold my iCandy for £300.00 with Maxi Cosi car seat and easifix base - they got a bargain as it was like new. Sold it in 48hours from posting ad online! As soon as they saw it they took it straightaway. I loved my iCandy but I wished I hadn't got such a big travel system - much too bulky and not worth the money. I'm looking at getting the Mamas and Papas Luna Mix or the Sola, tried them out and they seem fab. I can customise the Luna Mix with funky huds and liners for under £200 including the extra bits. You can get a carry cot a well buy don't think I will bother!

I have gone for the 3d purely on 2 fabulous recommendations.

Okie dokie I shall take some pics :D I got the oxygen black lifestyle one as prefure the car seat design on the oxygen :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back