Silvercross 3D or Mamas and papas pliko pramette

I've saw something else :lol: but I'm not deciding until I'm 28 weeks :)

i have the pliko pramette as a second pram and the whole system cost around £700/£800 at the time with everything in and i thought it was ridiculously dear so i bought my graco TS .... and then my aunt gave me hers we powerwashed it lol and it came up like new - i love it!!! :D v easy to push and folds up sooo small and v comfy for madison the only prob i have with it is her graco has huge wheels with suspension and they seem to take the bumps better altho my aunt jogged country roads with the pliko .... anyway i love it and i defo think its an ace pram and i wud defo recommend it xx

omg sorry for the long winded reply xx

I'm still WTT, but prams are a weak spot of mine!

Have my eye on the i'Coo pacific in red!

My SIL had 3D and her baby wasn't that big 7lb 8oz but he was long and he was out of the pram by a month old, she use to have to put him in the car seat facing her

This is my new baby (for now untill bump arrives lol)
cf8532ac.jpg

f6c027dd.jpg

8c9c96d6.jpg

08968b40.jpg

the bar unsprings to get baby out by twist and push
eab95294.jpg

a8429b57.jpg

543631ec.jpg

foot muff
1dc6fe32.jpg

nappy bag clips on
27406354.jpg

ce1cef72.jpg

and as for storage that's everything down there!

wow actually looks ace mrs!! u got a bargain there xx

On another forum I chat on there at least 2 ladies that have purchased the linear freeway. I really liked the look of it, but after playing with an icandy peach I went off it.

iCandy peach :love: My friend just ordered hers from John Lewis in Bluewater so just beware if thats what you want there's a 12 week wait lol x

Oooh that's where I tested it, the staff were uber helpful. Well we will be making the decision this weekend after we have tried out the Stokke xplory. 12 week wait is no issue for us I am 14 weeks at the moment. Cheers for letting me know there is wait though, very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back