**Silver Fingerprint Pendants for sale**

Urchin

Reaction score
Well, look at me, advertising on the forum!! :shock:
Don't worry I have an arrangement with Laura so don't go hitting that pm button just yet :lol:

Basically, I'm just adding this incase any of the Midlands based parents are interested in one of my pendants.

If you live further away but there's a group of you, (eg your friends from baby group) who would like pendants I could travel to you.:)

They are solid silver, and prices start from just £20 :) I can do a range of styles and sizes etc, the pics below are just a small selection. Oh yeah, I can do Keyrings too.

This is what they look like, they are VERY difficult to photograph!

I've done a huge pic so you can see the detail:

pendants030.jpg

The middle on is for Beany's OH, on a man's chain.

pendants035.jpg

Here it is ready for Christmas in the gift box:

pendants041.jpg

pendants032.jpg

2pendant.jpg

EDIT: If you live far away but have friends who would also like pendants I could travel to you!

Oh wow they are lovely Urchin :D

I wanted one for dh but I don't know anywhere near me to get one :(

Thanks girls :)

It's a shame you are all so far away ;)

:) these are great - a great idea for OH Christmas pressie.....how can I get one Urchin,when I click the link it just gets me back to this page.....

bagpuss said:
:) these are great - a great idea for OH Christmas pressie.....how can I get one Urchin,when I click the link it just gets me back to this page.....

Just pm me if you are interested or ask any questions in the thread :)

I would either need you to come over to me (i'm in Birmingham) or, if you had a couple of friends who also wanted them, I could travel to you. :)

Strangeness said:
I wanted one for dh but I don't know anywhere near me to get one :(

where are you? im in gloucestershire

Right Urchin a few of us up in Bonnie Scotland want one-it would be worth your while! :lol:

How many is a few? And are you all in one place? :lol:

ooh they look cool Urchin :D so pretty and professional looking - can't believe you do it all yourself. Well done you!
can you do the print at any age? I might consider one in a couple of months but i'd have to post the print too - how would you do that? what is best to use if i did?

xx

ToriElla said:
ooh they look cool Urchin :D so pretty and professional looking - can't believe you do it all yourself. Well done you!
can you do the print at any age? I might consider one in a couple of months but i'd have to post the print too - how would you do that? what is best to use if i did?

xx

Hiya

Where are you, unfortunatley it can't be done in the post because until it's properly fired it's very brittle and would break :( It can only be done by me in person.

ah i see , i'm in newcastle. thought I could just do a quick stamp and hey presto :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back