Silly Question???

xJuliex

Reaction score
I might sound abit silly but what does everyone do about drying their hair after having a shower at hospital?? do they have them there?? :think: :?

I put mine up wet and by the time I had chance to think about it again it was dry :rotfl:

i didnt go to hosp but i still had to hav a shower. i didnt wet my hair tho but it was a mess from all the writhing about i'd been doing... didnt care tho!

I'll be taking my hair dryer and my straighteners with me!!! And my make up bag

No-one is being allowed into the see the baby until I look presentable again!! :rotfl:

Better hope they let me or I'll have to get DH to smuggle them in for me!

:lol: i think im going to have to get another bag ha. my other one is nearly full and i'v got loads more stuff to fit in! i'm going to look like i'm going on holiday for a week or two!!

i got a travel hairdryer from superdrug for 3.99 just to take with me.
i used it once but honestly u wont care

Yeah I just tied mine up too! The last thing you think of is your hair after giving birth lol Especially if its a looooooooooonnnnng birth hee hee

They actually had one in our hospital bathrooms to use but I never did. Might be worth asking if yours has them before doing anything special x

I took my hair dryer and straghteners and make up bag but just towel dried my hair in the end, like others have said you honestly won't care. My OH straghtened my hair when it was dry but if he didn't I wouldn't have bothered.

I too tied it up wet and didnt worry :lol:

The day we came home (after 5 days in after c section) I asked OH to bring in hairdryer and straighteners as I wanted to leave looking like a yummy mummy :lol:

Thats didnt last long, I am lucky now if I ever get 5 mins to myself to dry it properly :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back