Contractions?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Might sound like a silly question, but I wonder if anyone can just confirm...

Do you feel contractions JUST in your belly or do you feel them down below in your girlie bits too?

Thanks! :D

i cant 100% remember think with me it was more my stomach and back till closer to the end !!
ohhhhhh do u think ur in labour?????

LOL, no I have some pains in my lower belly and back but think I might just need the loo LMAO!

omg tlk bout getting a sarah excited lol
thats how mine started i was convinced i just needed the loo :wink: :wink:

I felt them in my back & very much like strong period pains. I never suspected that I was in labour :rotfl:

Back and lower stomach along with some foo pains :D But it hurt like hell so there was no mistaking it

mine was all in my back and underneath ... felt like i needed a big poo the size of a lorry or something :shock: :lol: :lol:

all along my bikni line ,had none in my belly button area !

you best text me if your starting women !

Sarah&Braydon said:
why not ur 38 weeks now could be ne time hun :lol:

Well... get this. S/he CAN'T come tomorrow as it co-incides with another birthday that I would NOT want this baby to share ;) and I don't want him/her born on a leap year day LOL

Not too specific am I! hahaha! :rotfl:

mine felt like the baby was trying to force its way through the front of my pelvis, with a huge weight (approx 4kg :rotfl: ) bearing down behind it in waves....

It hurt too...but not at first.

DebbieM said:
Sarah&Braydon said:
why not ur 38 weeks now could be ne time hun :lol:

Well... get this. S/he CAN'T come tomorrow as it co-incides with another birthday that I would NOT want this baby to share ;) and I don't want him/her born on a leap year day LOL

Not too specific am I! hahaha! :rotfl:

i can understand that, i didnt want bray born 2nd october and thankfully he came the 28th sep:D

any more signs bubs still could come today :D:D

Nope, not a thing! LOL.

Haven't managed the loo yet though so maybe I'll have an extra big surprise later ;) Kidding!

I shall let you know if anything happens though! :lol:

i felt mine exactly where i'd feel period pain. none in my back nor girly bits! good luck if this is it! x

same as trixi, I thought mine were weird "cramps" of some sort.. that just got progressively stronger. i didn't think I would realise when I was in labour but oh god you do.. :D

as soon as you start feeling so uncomfortable you fancy a paracetamol... i'd start thinking it could be your turn. (unless you're a wimp :D)

mine was purely in my back, i didnt feel anything anywhere else just at the bottom of my back

i felt them everywhere. Started in back, then tum, then everywhere lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back