signs before labour?

katiee24

Reaction score
what signs did you get before you went into labour?

so far my plugs fully come away in parts but i think it fully came away this morning.. i couldnt sleep well, i woke up needing to gasp for air.. so i think she dropped into position for birth.. & then it felt like her head was about to pop out or my waters were about to pop or something.. woke up this throwing up from both ends.. ive been getting OH to stick his hand up and see whether its been changing.. (with rubber gloves on) & its starting to open up. xxx

Ooooh this sounds Very promising indeed I feel we have another labour watch ahead :) good luck Katie xx

i really hope so.. im fed up now & want her! just waiting for pains or waters to go now! feel like a time bomb.. i see midwife tomorrow so i'll get her to examine me if nothings happened.. hopefully ill have my lil one soon :D xxx

hi hun this sounds really good to me,u should have a look in our (how many of us are there in the last 2 weeks) thread coz were all on labour watch alert and all due any day,most of us are all havin the same signs and are just waiting for one of us to go!! lol. its soo exciting,u definatly sound ready to me hun xxx

well nothings happened since.. had a few tightenings but think thats just madam moving around.. been bouncing around my ball too & that didnt do much either.. praying that something starts soon! xxx

Eeeeeek brilliant news, hope you don't feel too rough and that LO gets a move on :) xxx

can i ask midwife to check my cervix at my 38 week appointment? i know she wont do a sweep or anything but im trying to think of an excuse for her to do it? i just wanna see if anything is happening yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back