Signs and symptoms...

NatEvz

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wondering if some of you can share some of your experiences on what sort of signs and symptoms, apart from missed periods, you had when you first got preganant. Just out of curiosity really :)

Thank you all in advance

Nat

With my last pregnancy the day before I tested (4 days early) I felt incredibly tired. I didnt click but my hubby did right away but didnt say anything. I also got tingly boobs too that time and this time it was my tingly boobs that made me think we'd done it. I also felt 'wet' down below which I'd remembered from just after I got my last :bfp: When my boobs started to tingle the day before I tested (4 days early again) I was pretty sure I was pregnant. :)

I just had bigger boobs, hubbie thought his luck had changed. I also had period cramps for a couple of days before

Very very sore boobs,bloated tummy,lot's of discharge and headaches x

With Sam I was incredibly tired, light headed, had sore boobs... but with Toby I had nothing at all until about 6 weeks when the sickness started (my own fault for wishing for it because I didn't feel pregnant :lol:)

Try copying the BB code into your signature for your ticker Annie :D

Last edited:
I had nosebleeds from the 22nd day in my cycle and headaches and last time (twins) I was sick too

I had nosebleeds from the 22nd day in my cycle and headaches and last time (twins) I was sick too

Wow ive never heard of nosebleeds before!Thanks everyone, its interesting to read other peoples experiences

I get itchy limbs about 5 days before period is due. Sore boobs and i also suffer from nose bleeds in pregnancy :( xx

I'm getting period style cramps in the morning. Feeling tired even after a good nights sleep.

I have to go and get a test tomorrow because im still unsure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back