signs

nimrodelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wondering, if any of you that have been pregnant, how long after conception did you notice signs and what were they?
Thanks Nim

About a week to 10 days after my boobs were really sore around the sides, I had shooting pains in my tum and I was really tired :)

with my dughter who is now nearly 15 i got the worst thrush ever!

Hiya,

I thought I was pregnant (we were trying anyway) becasue a week before AF was due I always got PMT & really sore boobies but this time it didn't happen. The day before AF due my boobs started to hurt, the next day did a test & it was positive. The other symptons started about a week after that, got really tired, boobs became very painful, got a headache (that lasted for 5 months! :shock: ).

Good luck TTC.

Nicki.x :D

With my son who is now nearly 10, I suspected I was PG because I didn't have any AF symptoms - no sore BBS, no cramps, and for some reason that was the only month that I didn't notice any EWCM (which totally doesn't make sense now, but anyway ...)

I tested four days before I was due and got a positive. At six weeks my BBS suddenly felt hard (but not sore), my stomach felt quite hard too and a few days later the morning sickness kicked in until 13 weeks. Hope this helps!

Hey!

My first sign was heavy, but not sore boobies. Then I noticed I had loadsa spots on my back (I never get a spotty back!) The nausea started at about 5 weeks along with going off certain foods, increased discharge (tmi :oops: ) and headaches. I havent drank a cup of tea or coffee for weeks, just cant stomach it!!

Good luck in ttc, sending you heaps of babydust babes :pray:

I found out I was pregnant 12 days after ovulation and one of my first signs was constipation (!) followed by wet CM and then sore boobs. The funny thing was that I was convinced my AF was coming as I had all the signs especially bad cramping. Hope this helps!

Lyns

Hi,

With my little girl, I just new I was PG within the week! I just had this feeling which I can't explain, I even knew very early on she would be a girl and before my scan to determine the sex, I was calling her by her name, rather than 'baby bump' :dance:

I really don't remember having any symptoms at all before or for a while after I got a BFP!

Tam x

Hmm lets see. a few days before the test said positive i was at the docs complaining of stomach pains and swelling..she was convinced i was preg! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back