small signs?

nimrodelle

Reaction score
Hello everyone

was just wondering, if any ones knows if you get any small signs before your missed period, if you succesfully conceived?

Thank you
Nim

Hiya,
Im aways nervous of giving out advice on this one as some people get signs, some get none and I would hate for someone to be disapointed based on something I had said.
Just before my period I was hellish crabbit. I mean really awfull. I felt as though everything was bad, everything and everyone was annoying me. I know with periods somethimes you feel like this anyway but this was diferent. It was real gloom. It only lasted for 1 day but it happened with both pregancys. With the 2nd pg I felt sick before I found out and me and dh joked about it. 1 week later i was peeing on a stick and a very happy bunny.
With my first I got thrush :oops: :oops: but I get that frequently for some reason.
I did feel both times though as though I was going to have my period but it never came.

Ooops, Ive went ona bit. Good luck

Laura

Sounds a bit weird but i couldn't stand things like seat belts on my stomach or anything tight would really make me feel uncomfortable and a little sick.

Although my first pregnancy wasn’t a good one & we’re back to trying I now know my own personal first signs are the fact I really don’t like my boyfriend! I love him I just don’t like him. :shhh: :lol:

Well at least he now knows when I was giving him the cold shoulder it wasn't because I was going to dump him Lol

Hey wobbles where did you get your cool little signatures to? They are grrrreat!! Where abouts are you in your cyce hun? Im gonna be ovulating this time next week, wish me luck!!

Hi Jaidy

The flashing ones came from: http://www.mylittlebean.com/Blinkiespage2

Not really at a cycle yet hun :( Waiting for my levels to go back down after recent events. At the hospital again this morning with my fingers & toes crossed, I'll cross them for you next week again.

:angel:

Awwww hun I really do wish you the best of luck let me know how the hospital visit went :pray:

Nearly there had another decrease of around 200 only 80 odd to go then back into action :shhh:

Fantastic...what sort of timescale are we looking at??? I went to get one of those blinkies but couldnt select the one i wanted??? :cry:

Well week one I decreased around 100 & the next week around 200 so I should be at 0 by next Monday with those levels :pray: Of course going on last weeks decrease it could be any day without us knowing that I'm back down to normal.

Glad it's all over so we can move on :( :D

Oooo yer lot's of flashies :lol:

Yeah exactly :D

So have the docs advised you to wait for a period or two before you try again or can you just go for it?

We haven't had no advise really. Only last week she told me it's a good idea to use protection while my levels are up.

Don't think we're going to listen anyway when my body is ready again it will release an egg until it does that I can't get pregnant anyway :D

Yeah and I suppose the only way you know if your ovulating is when you have your next period. Its such a waiting game trying to get pregnant especially when u want it instantly :wall:

Hi, just thought i'd add to this,

My signs of pregnancy were really weird dreams, I mean the most bizarre ones ever and i remembered them all quite vividly. Also, sore boobs and feeling slightly queesy now and again, and peeing more frequently, all this and i got a BFP 5 days before AF was due. Had been TTC for 9 months and I have really long cycles, from 56 - 43 days !!!!!!

Baby dust to all

take care
Bev x x x x

JaidyBaby said:
Yeah and I suppose the only way you know if your ovulating is when you have your next period. Its such a waiting game trying to get pregnant especially when u want it instantly :wall:

The crave won't help your mental & emotional state :angel:

bev said:
Hi, just thought i'd add to this,

My signs of pregnancy were really weird dreams, I mean the most bizarre ones ever and i remembered them all quite vividly. Also, sore boobs and feeling slightly queesy now and again, and peeing more frequently, all this and i got a BFP 5 days before AF was due. Had been TTC for 9 months and I have really long cycles, from 56 - 43 days !!!!!!

Baby dust to all

take care
Bev x x x x

Sore boobs OMG - I knwo some women don't have 'bad' doses of this but mine were like BRICKS :talkhand:

9 months :shock: Glad you got there in the end :D

Whats causes your cycles to be so long?

:angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back