significant new development on maddie

:shock: i have just read this!

i cannot believe it, i was only beginning to view this from a different perspective and looking at it from the point of view the parents had nothing to do with it, but oh my god i am shocked this evidence has come to light

i am not sure if this is possible but i agree with budges point of view and also agree that murat could have been used in it, but again this is only views i dont know what to believe anymore

after all these months of searching this has came out and i cant imagine how the family are feeling about the fact the parents may be responsible , i feel for the twins so much

i dont want to write this but is it possible she was always hidden in a suitcase which was then tranferred to the boot, i mean a girl goes missing they wont have opened every case to look for her

god i dont know, this is so bad, wish it was over with now though!

Sammystar said:
fran_23 said:
[quote="tots hope":3ktwjb3w]I head that DNA can be transferrable from something like clothing or blankets or something like that. Maybe when hey moved from the hotel room things got disturbed? It might have been from a toy or something? Think i am going to keep an open mind and no-one is guilty until proven so

not in this case..they said this DNA (probably blood) is not
transfer and it is a definite indicator that maddies body
was in the boot. thats what is so shocking...hard to write
this one off as just transfer!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG just watched Sky

Can't believe it,

If this is true, my faith in human nature has just been shattered....... :cry: :cry:[/quote:3ktwjb3w]

when you've worked with people i have worked with you do get to realise anything is possible and you do lose our faith in human nature. :(

its very sad if its true.
apparantly they used a psychological criminal profiler
to see what kind of person they are looking for,
and they said that the parents probably did it and have
thrown themselves into looking for her so hard to convince
themselves that its true she was abducted..and that they may actually
believe it themselves (from shock, stress etc)

lillou said:

i cannot believe it, i was only beginning to view this from a different perspective and looking at it from the point of view the parents had nothing to do with it, but oh my god i am shocked this evidence has come to light

i am not sure if this is possible but i agree with budges point of view and also agree that murat could have been used in it, but again this is only views i dont know what to believe anymore

after all these months of searching this has came out and i cant imagine how the family are feeling about the fact tha parents may be resonsible, i feel for the twins so much

i dont want to write this but is it possible she was always hidden in a suitcase which was then tranferred to the boot, i mean a girl goes missing they wont have opened every case to look for her

How can any mother or father do that?????

It's beyond me......

I still refuse to believe it........ :cry: :cry:

One thing i do believe is i don't think they set out to kill her if they did do it... i think it was a accident... wel i hope it was :cry:

Sammystar said:
lillou said:

after all these months of searching this has came out and i cant imagine how the family are feeling about the fact tha parents may be resonsible, i feel for the twins so much

It's beyond me......

hang fire! don't stike that match on your laptop JUST yet

There are still other explanations, I'm not saying it's definitley not them but I still have an open mind.

Who else has hired that car for example? Who had it the night maddie disappeared?
They moved all their stuff to a new apartment, Maddies DNA would be all over her stuff.

My only question is WHEN did they put the body into the car then. With all the press and everyone there and the high profile they have - how did they do that. And if they did have her in a case in the heat in portigal wouldn't you start to smell it (sorry for TMI). Also if they just put case in car then that wouldn't provide full DNA only partial.

Still too many unanswered questions for me at the moment.

AND how did they go out for dinner that night and be normal - just don't buy that.

Sammystar said:
lillou said:

It's beyond me......

i am now refusing to believe it too cos it seems so real now, its horrible :cry:

i have no idea whats happened but if it was them i think it started with an accident then got out of hand, and agree totally with fran_23 that through shock, stress they just convinced themselves she was missing to hide the fact or forget what really happened

:cry:

Freya said:
My only question is WHEN did they put the body into the car then. With all the press and everyone there and the high profile they have - how did they do that. And if they did have her in a case in the heat in portigal wouldn't you start to smell it (sorry for TMI). Also if they just put case in car then that wouldn't provide full DNA only partial.

Still too many unanswered questions for me at the moment.

yeah so many unanswered things, am sure the truth will come out soon

Urchin said:
There are still other explanations, I'm not saying it's definitley not them but I still have an open mind.

Who else has hired that car for example? Who had it the night maddie disappeared?
They moved all their stuff to a new apartment, Maddies DNA would be all over her stuff.

this DNA isnt from transfer so it hasnt come
from them moving her stuff in the car :(

but i do hope they checked who had the car 1st!

Urchin said:

im sure they will have eliminated other hirers of the car already.
Apparantly the DNA taken was so strong that it could not have just come from stuff moved from appartment to appartment.

how likely is it that they have hired a car that their daughter was abducted in and taken away in, mind you anything is possible but its quite far fetched

i'm still keeping an open mind..i'm sure we all are
i know of us wants to believe the mcCANNS did this to their
daughter..i'm just saying its not looking good its very sad! :cry:

im afraid i think thats why they maybe came home as urgently as they did.

They realised the net was drawing in and needed to come home so that the twins could be cared for whilst they are in the clink.

Well why haven't they found her body yet? I thought they fine combed Portugal??

I dont think any of us want to believe it so we're all making excuses for them!

Sorry can't get this out of my head now.

Surely they would have cracked by now - with the weight of all this on them surely they would have come clean :think:

fran_23 said:
i'm still keeping an open mind..i'm sure we all are
i know of us wants to believe the mcCANNS did this to their
daughter..i'm just saying its not looking good its very sad! :cry:

I still cannot accept it.

I'll keep an open mind too. I just watched the footage of them at the aiport again. Surely nobody could act that well??

If it's not from transfer how did it come of Maddies body, presumably they wouldn't have just put her in the car, she would have been totally wrapped up.
Sky news says its a partial match in the boot and a full match in the car itself.

budge said:
im afraid i think thats why they maybe came home as urgently as they did.

They realised the net was drawing in and needed to come home so that the twins could be cared for whilst they are in the clink.

i guess its just in case they are charged with it they want the twins to be with family here, this is such an unexpected twist and happened so quickly

p.s. am guessing the clink is prison :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back