sids loss

alisarose

Reaction score
hi, i got my bfp last wk,:dance:

my son thomas passed away aged 3 mths in march.

i am so scared that something will go wrong as i dont think i could handle it again

anyone here who lost an infant from SIDS?

Hi Alisa, I am so sorry this happened.

I can offer no advice and can't ever imagine what your going through,
I hope others on here can help you, but I can offer you a ear to listen anytime and a very large hug! :hug:

Last edited:
Oh hun i'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

i have no advice but i just want say that i hope you have a happy and healthy nine months and that everything is ok. xx

I am so sorry for your loss hun :( He was beautiful :cry:

Hi hun, thats an awful thing to happen, Thomas was gorgeous if thats him in the picture! No personal experience but my cousin lost her first baby to Sids in 2004, she has gone on to have 3 other children who have all been healthy and know about their big brother who is playing with the angels and making sure they are all ok. Sure the next nine months will be hard for you but everyone on here, personal experience or not, are great for support. xxx

hes gorgeous!
cant imagine what your going through hun, and no experience of this either, but we are here if you need us xx

:( So sorry hunni, he was gorgeous :hug:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond xx

Hey hon, can't imagine how hard this must have been for you. Hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby. Your little boy was adorable looking at the photo xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful little boy :hug:

im so sorry hun, I really am. I know my situation is different, but I have had a stillbirth and a neonatal death.

Congrats on your BFP x

Oh I am so sorry to read of your loss - wishing you all the love and luck in the world :hug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back