feeling crap!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well i was fine when i got up this morning, stood at tram stop waiting for tram to work when i started to feel dizzy, it got soo bad i started feeling really sick and couldnt see, i had to sit on the floor of the tram stop. got to work and it still hasnt got any better, i keep going really dizzy and feeling sick, just been into the toilet for 15 mins i couldnt move!!!

:(

Aw hun, sorry to hear you're feeling poo :hug: You should maybe make an appointment to get your blood pressure checked. Hope you can escape work soon and go home and put your feet up.

Look after yourself,

Sarah x

I get like that sometimes, its horrible. Talk to your M/W about it, she will probably send you for blood tests to check your iron levels.
hope you feel better soon but if your not maybe you should go home and rest today :hug: :hug:
take care

You should speak to your MW as it could be iron or your blood pressure. I get it quite a lot and i'm on iron tablets now and although it's no where near as frequent or as bad as I used to get it it's still a pain when it happens

Aw :hug: That doesn't sound nice one bit! Hope your okay now, defo talk to your midwife :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back