• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness has just kicked it! Noooooo!!

twinkles

Reaction score
I hope it's a one off but sorry if tmi, I have just been sick! I have had the odd sick feeling but until now that is it! Please tell me sickness is unlikely to start now?! Xx

Last edited:
I don't know where you live but down here in Devon there is a 24 hour sickness bug doing the rounds which I picked up! Hope you feel better soon xx

You are not alone twinkles... i got away with sickness all tri 1... now it has come in a vengance!!!

Mine wore off a bit around 10 weeks, then came back even worse than before at 13 weeks! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Thankfully I'm back to feeling normal today! I hope it was the cuppa I had before bed that just didn't agree, fingers crossed for one off!

Doll face I hope you don't get it for long, that's so unfair to get sickness in tri2! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back