A Bit Worried (not about baby)...

kazlin

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried about the odd days I am having off from work. I have been taking about one day off every two weeks approx. I am still getting sickness quite bad at times, last week I was so sick at work, but battled through. My boss did want to send me home but I refused. Today however I have been sick again and feel pretty rough so have phoned in sick.

I received my maternity letter last week and it has been confirmed by the company that I am able to leave 11th Jan, can't wait as this sickness drains and stresses me. It's not half as bad as first trimester, but still 'orrible!

I'm just feeling a bit concerned :|

all I can say is dont worry hunni, Ive been off for weeks now. I've been to work for 1 day in the last 5 weeks with sciatica, thrush, sickness etc. Work are fuming but sod 'em. Il be leaving next month too as its just too much travelling and working long hours which they wont reduce by anymore than 15mins. If you cant cope at the mo go to your docs hun and explain how you feel and Im sure they'll sign you off for a while until you feel better
:hug:
xxx

Thanks Tillytots, you've made me feel a lot better :)

Hope you're feeling ok hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hugs to you all working pregnant out there. I know i couldnt do it.

Awww kazlin :hug:

You're making a baby, stuff work - as a colleague said to me the other day. I too have been signed off for 2 weeks with stress brought on by a long commute and ridiculous hours / expectations.

And I will be starting maternity leave as soon as I can just to feel the blessed release of having left HURRAY!

Don't worry about the days off though - you need them to recover when you're working the rest of the time and like I say, you're making a baby! Woo!

I only started my job in September (was offered the job before i found out i was pregnant) and i have been off loads. I've also been off for the last 3 weeks with Sciatica/SPD and it's looking like i won't be returning there until after Christmas.

I agree with the others sod work, you and your baby are more important.

Hope you feel better soon but try not to worry you and the baby have to come first your work will just have to live with it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kazlin said:
Thanks Tillytots, you've made me feel a lot better :)

Hope you're feeling ok hun :hug:

Yea Im ok thanks babe, Im glad you feeling better about it. Your health is the most important thing in the world and NEVER feel guilty about putting yourself first...I know I dont anymore :D

xx

I'm off today and yesterday cos my SPD's been playing up. Don't worry about it, they can't discipline you for pregnancy related illness. At the and of the day work is just a means to an end, your baby is much more important :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

I have been signed off since week 12 with SPD and will be signed off until my maternity leave starts....

Please try not to worry and just enjoy the time with baby xx

try not to let them get to you, you and the baby are number one :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Please don't worry about your job! I know it is difficult, but you must put yourself and your little one first. You can work any time, but you only get one shot at making this little person! (If that makes sense!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back