• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness and Diarrhea

littlemoo

Reaction score
hey guys. had lots of rthis horrible stuff now (sickness & Diarrhea). Started sunday and getting worse. been see the doctor he said yes most women get it around the time they go into labour and to just put my feet up. is this true? i asked my sisters and one said she had the sickness bout a week before she had bothe hers and the otehr said she had the diarrhea about a week before she had all hers. so am i really exspected to pop in the next week or so? :shock:

what do you think? lv sar xx

i was pooping for 4 weeks before going into labour with colby ( even atthat i was induced :shock: )
I know there is a lot of sickness bugs going around here at the mo just makesure your drinking plenty of fluids and rest as best u can. Take acer and good luck duringthe birth of your LO

Jean & girls
xxx

Thanks hun, put my mind at rest a bit.

lots-a-love xxsarxx :lol:

I too seem to be having a bout of pooping the past couple of weeks......so your not the only one, hopefully things are clearing out for baby to come!!!!!!!!

Take care

Amy xx

Hope you feel better soon and make sure you get plenty of rest.

Tan x

hey hun,
am really hoping you get better soon... i had that over the weekend and it was totally awful! i got magnesium tablets given at the hospital which is supposed to help stop it and its improved a lot!
hope you get well soon... get plently of rest... :D
hayley xx

prickleyfairy said:
I too seem to be having a bout of pooping the past couple of weeks......so your not the only one, hopefully things are clearing out for baby to come!!!!!!!!

Take care

Amy xx

Hi guys,

Funny this topic has started. I've had diarrohea for the past 5 days now and had a smidgen of blood on Monday night. Midwife was certain something was going to happen soon when I saw her yesterday. OH reckons something will happen before the weekend but I reckon I'll make it to the next appointment next Tuesday.

Amy, funny you're going through the same thing though and you're about to pop too.

Maybe it is the heat?!

I'm having slight discomfort in lower back and period type pains but they tend to go when I go to the toilet.....just feels like diarrhea cramping....we'll see.

S
x

Sorry to say but I've had the poopin too! :oops: :lol: :oops:

Although, I'm thinking it's good as my midwife and at the ante natal classes says it's your body having a clear out before the arrival!!! :dance:

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back