• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg what the hell is wrong with me?!?!

Thanks everyone. Managed some mash, chicken and sweetcorn for dinner but wish I hadn't now as I'm feeling it repeating on me.

Mrs Wibbily - so sorry uv been unwell! How r u feeling now? I hope it is a 24hr thing, don't wana feel this way much longer, it sucks! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw hun :hugs: sorry you've been so rough! Really hope you start to feel better soon x x

Ha ha we have defo got the same bug. I've had mash for my tea, with sausages and beans, constantly repeating on me plus a little bit keeps coming back up. (sorry TMI i know). I just feel zapped, ready for bed too. but just had a piece of flapjack as I think i'd much rather taste that again and again rather than sausages. :lol:

I do fear that this 2 hour nap I let my son have is gonna bite me in the ass, he has mountains of energy and shows no signs of slowing. looks like I'll be up late, was hoping for an 8pm bedtime. :lol:

Anyway I hope you got some lovely birthday gifts for making up for feeling so shite and that your hubby is treating you like a princess as we should all be treated on our birthday. xx

Yeah hubby is being a star bless him. He bought me the pregnancy massage, but feels bad that we couldn't celebrate today and keeps saying he'll treat me to a meal out when I'm better. He also said he'll go out and buy me a treat tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it (by treat, he means a chocolate tart, lemon tart or cheesecake lol)
He's waiting on me hand and foot.

I went into the living room at 5, but back in bed now, he keeps coming to check if I have enough water and if I need anything else. He's so lovely.

I got a lovely purple glass jewellery box, a necklace, money and the pregnancy massage. Have another gift from my friend to get but cuz I'm unwell I didn't see her today, so we're going out for a meal on Weds and I can get my other gift then :) x

Hope you manage a good nights sleep honey and feel better tomorrow.

Your hummocks a star! Hope you feel better soon, I hate being poorly! I'm like a big baby! Xxx

Hope you're feeling better today hun :hugs: Your hubby sounds wonderful!! So jealous, my OH is ok, but no where near the standard of your hubby!! So glad you're being well looked after.

Your pressie's sound great too :D x x

Thanks so much everyone. Feeling so much better today thank goodness!! Still haven't fully got my appetite back but defo don't feel as unwell as I did yesterday.

Not getting out of my jammies today though lol. I managed a bit of housework, put on a wash and hung it out, changed the bed and did a general tidy up. So I'm spending the rest of the day lounging lol x

Glad your feeling better... Defo just take it easy :) make sure your drinking enough xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back