Sickness again..sorry

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by nickilubs, Jan 22, 2008.

1. nickilubs

nickilubs Well-Known Member

Hello there, sorry for starting another topic on sickness.

I seem to of caught myself a cold with a really bad throat and cough ewwwy. But Im getting a bit concered about my weight I have lost a stone in the past week I can only just manage bread and milkshake with water. And I have no energy I cant even bring up enough energy to go out.

I feel terrible because Im never usualy like this I always want to get out and about but now I just want to sleep or sit in my Jammies and feel sorry for myself. My poor boyfriends in despair bless him he just doesnt know what he can do to help. Its a bit stinky.

Im not really expecting any replys i just wanted to have a moan and feel sorry for myself. Hehehe so job done.....I shall leave the house tomorrow!!!

2. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

You are creating life, its OK to be tired and want to do nothing :D :hug:
    Try some hot lemon and honey for your throat, don't worry too much about your weight, as its normal if you're ill, and off your food too, and morning sickness :shock: Try to eat little and often, and if you still don't feel better in a few days, call your GP :hug:
    Hope you're all better soon :hug:

3. Penstraze

Penstraze Well-Known Member

Aww hope your feeling better soon! :hug: :hug: I am eating a mamouth amount of dry crackers at the moment its all I can stomach alot of the time and actually helps settle the sickness (that has suddenly kicked in :( )