Feeling sorry for myself

FeeFee

Reaction score
I feel soooo poorly, got the cough to end all coughs, a terrible mucas cold sneezing thing going on i'm so tired and yesterday morning sickness started and on our way to visit friends and there new born we had to stop the car at the side of the road so i could be sick :(
I feel so bad yet DH is doing EVERYTHING he can and more, yet i cant help but find fault and moan and generally feel sorry for myself. :cry:
I was never like this with my first (i have a 10 year old daughter) and its all such a shock to feel so bad,

Sorry to winge and go on ignore me, just needed to give DH's ears a rest from the moaning... :oops:

Aww sorry your feeling rough hun. I hope you start to feel better soon. :hug: :hug:

id offer to do anything fee but i bet d got it all under control , if u need me to sort cg out tomorrow night ill take her :hug:

You are allowed to feel sorry for yourself your poorly there is hardly anything you can take so just tuck yourself up with a quilt and thank OH when you can...they need to hear it

I'm in bed on the laptop, and DH is trying to coax me into eating some lunch, i just wish i could take something to stop the cough and sore throat, :(

I have been thanking him non stop think hes sick of hearing how poorly i am and how grateful i am to have him, in between retching and coughing :rotfl:

aww hun i hope you feel better soon its not very nice i know.

Have you tried breathing in hot water iv always found that helps with my throat (i know its more for noses) but helps me.

Anyway take care and hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug:

i remember that first tri feeling hope you are better soon hun!

Hiya :wave:

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough. I am in full sympathy with you having an awful cough and runny nose myself. It's so annoying when there's nothing you can take isn't it?

My OH bought some fresh lemons today so we are going to try home made lemon and honey later. That might help my throat a bit.

Remember you can still take paracetemol if you feel it'll help. I have halved the regular dose "just in case".

:hug:
Sabrina
x

Thanks girlies, just wish it would go away.. the cough that is not the baby!
Morning sickness i could deal with, lack of sleep i could deal with, cough and cold i could deal with but throw them all at me at once and i'm not able to take meds and i wanna cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back