sick of feeling ill

roxane 1985

Reaction score
god just over 13 wks now and still feeling sick and getting bad headaches practically every day, want to feel normal again :(

i remember being like that in tri one, but now even tho i can eat a lot better i still feelsick and be sick every now and then x

its driving me nuts, i wish i was one of those lucky women who blossomed from the start. i just feel dreadful all the time and can barely eat

hope u feel better soon a didnt have the sickness part but a was getting headache every day they ended up giving me cocodamol didnt thinkl was aloud that but they gave me them dont have them anymore x

yh u can have that and paracetamol as i had them with my daughter. just fed up of waking up feeling crappy. it last 16 wks with my first so hopefully will die off soon

aww i feel for you hun; like you i suffered up to 14 weeks but i promise you it does pass! Im 21 weeks now and couldnt feel better (apart from the backache haha) but i guess its just all a part of pregnancy. Toast and water were a saviour for me, and even if you cant eat remember to be drinking atleast two glasses of water an hour to stay hydrated xx

aww i feel for you hun; like you i suffered up to 14 weeks but i promise you it does pass! Im 21 weeks now and couldnt feel better (apart from the backache haha) but i guess its just all a part of pregnancy. Toast and water were a saviour for me, and even if you cant eat remember to be drinking atleast two glasses of water an hour to stay hydrated xx

im coping better than i did with my daughter, but still struggling with this one, must admit im not drinking anywhere near that amount, will start doing that now, just want to start glowing now but if this pregnancy is anything like last i wont be like that till around 17 wks :(

i really do understand how awful it is. I was bedridden from weeks 6-14 and spent my days being sick, crying or konked out from anti-sickness meds or exhaustation. Remember the beauty thats coming out from all the hardness of this and keep your mind on that xx

i really do understand how awful it is. I was bedridden from weeks 6-14 and spent my days being sick, crying or konked out from anti-sickness meds or exhaustation. Remember the beauty thats coming out from all the hardness of this and keep your mind on that xx

lol i can tell u now nothing beautiful will be coming out of me at the end of this, if the last labour was anything to go by i saw some stuff i really didnt need to see haha, not to mention the baby was a bit funny looking to start with haha, mind u she is a beauty now (well minus the snot, bed wetting, sticky face, and constant filth all over her lol)

Totally sympathise with you hon, I'm 16 wks and still on antisickness meds, still throwing up at least twice a day, its very draining. Do try and get as much fluid down you as u can as that could be why ur getting the headaches???

I know how you feel, I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I was last sick half an hour ago after eating a sandwich for my dinner. It makes me exhausted all the time. Hey, plus size I've dropped a dress size and lost over a stone which Is always good :) Don't go on a diet, just get pregnant =] x

The sickness has got to be the WORST symptom of being pregnant IMO. Its so debilatating and horrible. I was just over 15 weeks when I noticed it had vanished. Had the headaches too but H2O defo sorted that out big time.

I remember reading about ladies who were 19 weeks+ and still having sickness and I was panicking that this was going to happen to me!!

Hope yours passes real soon huni...and remember, plenty of water to help those headaches x

I feel for you hun, it's awful. I'm still sick every morning after I get up and go to the toilet. It drains me even thinking about it. Everyone was like 'don't worry it will end around 12wks'........ yea right lol

My friend is pregnant and she didn't have any ms (bar 3 days I think) She really blossomed, I'm very jealous of this :lol:

I find having breakfast before I leave the house helps me through the morning, but its hard to eat.

I really hope you feel better soon xx

Awwww poor you :( I was exactly the same, felt like it would never end, but sickness was gone by 16 weeks. Hang in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back