Feeling sick - still!!

Ally

Reaction score
I am appraoching 14 weeks and for 5 days (up until yesterday) I was starting to feel rather pleased with myself that I was feeling better and wasn't being sick in the mornings. I got excited that maybe I was about to start blooming. :p

.....Until yesterday :cry: I was really sick in the morning and had a lousy day feeling dizzy and depressed. Today I feel sslightly better but I have a bad head, a bit like a hang over, I just want to sleep. I was kinda hoping this was going to subside. Do other people find that even when they start to get better they have the occasional bad day or does it look like I am going to be someone who is ill all through pregnancy? :cry:

I was sick until around 18 weeks and thought it would never stop, but for 4 weeks nothing, fingers crossed it has gone now, I just think for some women it lasts a little longer.

But I am still avoiding some milky foods as that was a big trigger towards the end.

Hi!

I just thought I would reply to this post as I am still being sick now LOL.. Crazy aint it i know, but midwife has told me not to worry and that everything is fine! I guess im just 1 of these ppl that has the sickness most of the way thru uhh! Bless me xxx

Love Dani and Bubble xxxx

I'm still being sick too (17+weeks). Most days in fact! I am really wishing it would stop now - I had to ask my little girl to get off the loo the other day otherwise I think I would have thrown up all over her! She wasn't impressed!!

Hope we are all feeling better soon.

Sunshine

I thankfully stopped being sick at 21 weeks, though towards the end I had a couple of good days then a couple of bad days etc until the sickness stopped. I do still have the occasional bad day now but no where near like I used to. Fingers crossed that your sickness goes away soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back