bored of waiting now!

winnie89

Reaction score
Got 12 weeks left and I'm bored of waiting!! I want my little man here now! :(

IV got 8 weeks left and im the same had enough I feel your pain xx

I really hope he comes either early or kinda on time because I'll be climbing the walls if I go over due

I have 1 day till my due date and I'm going nuts. The closer it gets the more impatient you'll get.
And having everyone ask "any sign of baby making an apprarence" doesn't help. Xx

yeah i was at work all over xmas and everyone kept asking me when i was due and i obviously said i'd got 12 weeks left and they were like thats ages away! (had to keep calm and not be banging my head off the wall!)

Feeling your pain, I've been told I'm probably going to be induced at 38 weeks due to OC but nothing set in stone so every Thursday morning I wake up and im like well this week we could be meeting baby in 7 weeks (if induced) 9 weeks (if she comes on time) or 11 weeks (if I go 2 weeks over) Im hoping it will be the first to be honest! LOL But it is driving me bonkers XX

Try to focus on other stuff! I do! I am sooo impatient to see my little girl and I really just want to have her in my arms, but since I still got a few weeks left, I try to make plans and have projects each week, so that the weeks will pass by faster:)

xx

I kinda feel like that but im also scared because its getting so close... i will defiantly have a baby in the next 3 weeks (any time if early) (2 weeks if due date) (3 weeks if i have to be induced) There not going to let me go too far over due according to the midwife because its big anyway they don't want it piling on too much weight. I'm so not ready yet!!!

Thanks girls nice to know it's not just me MW said to me when she measured my bump and felt where he was she said he's big for his age so he may come early and I really hope so! Been told by my work I can finish work at 33 weeks instead of 35 cuz I have a load of holiday to take so keep counting down to that first, starting to look forward to MW appointments because it's something to do! Lol

I'm exactly the same! Think it feels like it's going slower because I'm literally counting down the days now!

yeah but it's like waiting for xmas as a kid it's all so exciting but seems to take forever to get here!

I am the same. Plus being on maternity leave now with 7 weeks to go isnt helping.

I really want to meet little one asap but at the same time quite scared lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back