Sick Again at 16 weeks!!!??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
I thought I was over my nausea, but coming home from work on bus today, started to feel very nauseus, and just got into house in time....threw up!!! I'm hoping this is just a one off!!! Anyone else still get sicky ??

xx

I still have sicky days and I'm 23 weeks. Would says its only the past 2weeka iv stopped being sick everyday!xxx

My sickness has just started again and I,m 30 weeks tomorrow!! Hope it,s not going to stay till she,s born.

Mine seems to have gone for the time being. Fx it stays that way! Hope yours goes again soon xx

my nausea hit me last night x

Yea mine is back and it seems its here to stay for a while! How's work going for u now with that horrible lady xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

eurrrggg feel so sick today, threw up first thing this morn as soon as I woke, then again a couple of hours later!! This is actually worse than the first 12 weeks!! I thought things were meant to improve in the 2nd tri??!! Im also feeling really dizzy and headachey to top it all off!! :(

I haven't felt sick since about week 9 except for a couple of times where I over ate. Woke up this morning really hungry, tried to wait a bit before having anything to eat, but started to feel quite sick, so I went and made some cereal. Before I had finished it I started to feel like I was gonna bring it back up again.

I've been quite lucky as all I used to get most was some nausea, but never this bad. I really feel for u girls who get this all the time or feel worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back