hospital appointment today

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Well got up this morning half 8, got dressed had some cereal and a cuppa and left for the hospital at twenty past 9, got the bus into town, but 20 minutes after getting on the bus i started feeling really warm so took off my jacket and sat there kept getting warmer and warmer then my hands started feeling all tingly i thought aww no im gonna pass out :( and just as i thought i was going to pass out i had to run to the driver to stop the bus as i was going to be sick, kept bowking but nothing there....so bus continues 5 minutes later going to be sick again.....gets off the bus and nothing i felt really ill and shaky so finally bus gets into town and i feel totally fine again? really dont know what this was about must have been the bus too warm finally got to the hospital where i got blood take to test for rebella, hep b etc..

and i spoke to the consultant about my bleeding disorder and things and he is going to refer me to a haematoligest and because my bleeding disorder is only very slight they have said i can give birth naturally all things being well :dance: :D

Great news that you should be able to give birth naturally :yay:

I used to have to stand on London buses getting to work when I was pregnant with Sam and I felt like that so many times. Ended up crouching on the floor clinging to one of those poles trying not to faint one time and despite there being hundreds of people around me nobody bothered to ask if I was ok. Horrible isn't it? :hug:

Thats great news hun. I have had that with travelling. On a bus I feel very gross - sick and really hot. In a car I have to travel with the window open even if its pouring with rain. Its like a type of travel sickness. Very strange. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back