16 weeks

cherylcusack

Reaction score
im 16 weeks now, and still being sick and feel so so tired, is anyone else still suffering.

:hug: :hug: I think I'm over that stage now, just SPD and heartburn instead :lol:

Still getting tired but i think the morning sickness has pretty much gone now. Try ice-lollies they worked a treat for my Morning sickness. I must admit i got some strange looks buying ice-lollies in winter but i don't really care!

im 14 wks and still bein sick, i feel awful today, back ache as well and just sooooooooooooooooooo tired :(

I'm sooo tired! And everyone tells you "Oh, you'll be past that stage soon". Yeah, well, they've been saying that for a long time and it hasn't made the blindest bit of difference. I want to bloom!!!!
I'm so proud of myself as I managed to tidy for 30 mins after coming home from work and then I managed to sit at the table and eat my tea before marking for 30 mins! This is an incredible amount for me to do in the evenings - normally I do nothing (hence it taking 30 mins to tidy the living room and the rest of the house is still a pig sty!). That said I am in a lot of pain now and I'm so tired I think I might go to bed within the next half hour.
On the sickness side, I haven't had that horrible draining nausea for about 6 weeks. I throw up from time to time but I don't mind that so much - it's the feeling sick that bothers me.
So you're not alone!!!! I've been feeling a bit silly as I know so many pregnant people who are all fine! (5 at work and 1 friend). But I'm not silly, just exhausted. The midwife said it was a very strong heartbeat so no wonder I'm so tired
:D
So maybe it has good points. Certainly I never worry that something is wrong with baby - I can always feel him draining the life out of me :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL im almost 29 weeks and im still havin mornin sickness. sorry hun xx :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back