Hmm???

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by lulu, Nov 8, 2007.

1. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

Hi, as some of you know I am unsure of how many weeks pregnant I am due to not having a period after I had my coil removed for a matter of months.

Doctor guessed at 5/6 which would now make me 7/8. The thing is, I'm sure my tummy has suddenly got bigger - my skirt was definitely tighter today.

Has anyone started showing this early on?

I already had a tummy due to a previous pregnancy and carrying a little extra weight,but there is definitely a difference. :think: :D

2. Tiggy26

Tiggy26 Well-Known Member

I looked very pregnant at around 7-8 weeks, friends of mine were always saying "are you sure you have the dates right" :shock: i have quite a small frame (size 10) and i just put it down to having more water around the baby and always being bloated, but then again....im nearly 6 months and people think im about to have my baby. according to the sonographer when ive had my scans the baby is the size it should be :think:

Every woman is different. Have you had a dating scan?

T xx

3. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

I was very bloated at the beginning of my pregnancy and had to buy maternity clothes to feel comfortable. Things have got a lot better and my tummy isn't showing as much now. It could be that you were bloated but i guess you wont know your dates until you have a scan - any idea when that will be?

4. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

I felt huge at that time too but I think it was mostly bloating. Things calmed down and it's only really the past couple of weeks really that I have just exploded LOL.

Tiggy... aren't we 5 months on Saturday?

5. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

I have not had a dating scan yet, I don't know how far gone I am and the doctors have only guessed.

My appointment with the midwife is not until the 27th November, which some people have said is a bit late considering I don't know my dates???

6. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

ok, today I look 5 months pregnant! :shock:

7. DaisyRose

DaisyRose Well-Known Member

Hi,

I think the stomach muscles aren't so great the second time around - I certainly showed a lot earlier the 2nd time (someone asked me if I was expecting when I was 12 weeks when I hadn't shown much until 24 wks with the 1st!!!

I'm only 6 weeks now and am already having to loosen my belts!!!

8. gypsy

gypsy Well-Known Member

I am only 8 weeks and showing. I have just put at pic in the tummy pics thread.

9. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

yes gypsy im around that size, possible slightly bigger. The doctor said it was wind! :think: but I have let some out :rotfl: and Im still the same size. None of my clothes fit me and I feel very fat!

Bought some maternity trousers in new look, but just tried them on and they are awful, cut my bump in half!!!

Just gonna get a picture to put on the tummy pics thread! :D