Show us the inside of your....

SarahH

Reaction score
FRIDGE! :lol:

I am just back from Asda and spent a scary amount of money since there is only me and Arianna here as Brian is still away offshore.
It wasnt until I unpacked everything I realised that I still buy as though he is home!

My fridge is full of juice, milk, fruit, veg, chicken, bacon, eggs, lamb, fish, yoghurts etc - just all the usuals!
The top shelf is purely filled with Brians chilli's and chilli sauce as he collects them, and these are only the ones that are opened that are in here!!

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

Anyone fancy a get together to help little ol' me and Arianna get through all this!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Blooming heck. I never know what to buy to even half fill my fridge!

How depressing..it loks lovely and full!! my fridge is empty apart from haydens apples, yoghurts, jellies, grapes and some other stuff for him. i really can't face eating so i'm not buying food that will just be wasted.

I'm between shops at the mo so my fridge is a bit empty.

fridge005.jpg

fridge008.jpg

I'm in the middle of doing my asda food shop so wouldnt be worth taking a pic of mine, every week I buy too much and wonder how im going to fit it all in the fridge :lol: and then I sit and think now what the hell am I going to make for tea :rotfl:

Wow lots of yummy food in your houses ladies :D Sorry, have to add that hubby calls me a saddo for coming on here lots and has just walked past the computer and said 'i cant believe your looking at photos of peoples fridges :rotfl:

katie05 said:
Wow lots of yummy food in your houses ladies :D Sorry, have to add that hubby calls me a saddo for coming on here lots and has just walked past the computer and said 'i cant believe your looking at photos of peoples fridges :rotfl:

that's nothing to what OH would say if he knew I took a photo of my fridge :rotfl:

holy poop.... does he explode if you shake him hard enough? :shock:

I seriously would have thought your fridge was more unhealthy than that mid.. good on you :D

I was once told you weren't meant to put tins in the fridge - so I never do. Not sure why though.

I am very poor so my fridge looks really sorry for itself. Its quite big, so always looks empty even after a big shop.

P.S. I love this thread. I love the bit in Now magazine when they show what someone has in their fridge, even though the pic is totally staged - uncovered chicken :puke:

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
I was once told you weren't meant to put tins in the fridge - so I never do. Not sure why though.

I am very poor so my fridge looks really sorry for itself. Its quite big, so always looks empty even after a big shop.

P.S. I love this thread. I love the bit in Now magazine when they show what someone has in their fridge, even though the pic is totally staged - uncovered chicken :puke:

Valentine Xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so jealous! All that's in my fridge is:

-Half a red onion
-A bag of old carrots which are going black :?
-A shrivelled up green pepper
-Bottle of milk
-Some Eggs
-Half a bottle of ketchup

:oops: I've had wait for OH to go out before I could go and photgraph the fridge!

It's normally a lot fuller than this- roll on payday!

We've Got:
Milk, Butter, Cheese, Ham,gammon, couple of curry meals, lasagne courtesy of my MIL, quiche, chicken kievs, sausages, salad, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, lemons, peppers, ketchup, soured cream, mustard, sandwich filler, lemon juice, salad dressing, squirty cheese ( :puke: ), breezers, coronos and mojito!

:lol:

DCFC0010.jpg

DCFC0011.jpg

DCFC0012.jpg

(My fridge is in the corner so was hard getting a pic- the door opens the wrong way! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back