Prob not very interesting to u, but I just had the best day!

SarahH

Reaction score
Today we had a family day... we went to Moody Gardens at Galveston which has three huge pyramids each with different stuff - one is a rainforest set up with parrots and turtles and snakes (in tanks thankfully!), one is a Aquarium with loads of tropical fish, seals (which Arianna LOVED!!) and the last is like a Discovery one with loads of cool experiments to try. I'll post pics when I get back to the UKas my pics are all on my phone and I dont have the cable with me.

THEN.....

My MIL looked after Arianna tonight for me and Brian to go out together... it was lovely as we havent had a night to ourselves for sooooo long (since he started working away really)

We went to Kemah Boardwalk and had a walk around, looking at all the pretty christmas lights, and playing some of the game attractions, then we went to a posh seafood restaurant and I had Shrimp Brocette(sp?) for starter, which is shrimp stuffed with a jalapino, cheese and wrapped in bacon.... then I had a salmon and scallops skewer with roast peppers and tomatos - yummmmmmmmmmy!!

I also had quite alot of wine and a margarita made with tequilla and brandy in it (it was awesome!!!)

Once we had our meal we went for another walk along the boardwalk which is on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico then in to a little bar for one more drink and then came home and Arianna was already snug in her beddie!

Honestly today meant so much to me as next week Brian goes back to the rig, the day after me and Arianna return back to Aberdeen, and we wont see Brian again until mid Feb :(

Aww hun your day sounds magical :D

I hope you all have a wondeful Christmas, just think you have the memory of your special day when Brian is away :hug:

Xxx

Sounds like a brilliant day to me :hug: hope you enjoyed it

Sounds wonderful. Thats my sort of day :wink:

I'm sure the time will fly, just think of all the shopping you have to do in the January sales!, then before you know it you'll be in hubbies arms again :hug:

Awww, that sounds really lovely hun! So glad to hear you had a great day, I hope you have a great family christmas, and that Feb comes around quickly for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back