Show Me Your...

Snuggle said:
Made some for Maddison today with chocolate sauce, here's a pic of them (they look crap :lol: ) and Maddison enjoying them :D

001-3.jpg

002-4-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I cant wait to make ours now!!!!!!

Aw yay snuggled, good looking pancakes :)

I cheated :oops: :oops: pancakes out of a packet for us, although Kade made some at nursery, so that kind of compensates.. (bad mummy! lol)

x

I ate mine before i remembered to take a pic of it - Sorry!!!

I couldn't decide what I wanted on it and OH got bored waiting for me to make my mind up and put the lot on... so I had Golden Syrup, lemon juice and ice cream!

Something tells me that at this rate, my borderline diabetes won't be borderline next time i have my bloods done! :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

I forgot to take a pic although I did think 'oooh I'll have to get a pic for the forum!', am I sad? :rotfl:

muppetmummy said:
I love pancakes!! I'm lazy though and have opted for batter mix :)

Are they really that fattening, or does it just depend on what you put on them? (Ie, sugar!) Its only flour, milk and egg in them isn't it? :think:

You think thats lazy, I have opted for Morrisons. 8)

I made American style ones, as seen on This morning they were tasty although some were undercooked and some were burnt , but they have all been eaten. Yum yum, i have now promised Cameron ill make them for his breakfast on Saturday

I made a load of pancakes, but they didnt last long enough to get a photo!! There goes my diet!!!!

OMG pancake grinch!!! :lol: :lol:

We're having them later, OH hasnt been around for any meals and i bought him a crape set for his B'day yesterday so we have lots of yummy sauces for them! I have no idea how to make them so i'm going to recruit OH and his brother whilst i watch Tally :wink:

I LOVE pancakes, but after tomorrows meal out i'm determined to start my diet again!!!

I forgot to take pictures of the actual pancake... i was WAY to excited to eat them

Heres one of Lee making them though

And Callum eating some

He didnt like the lemon ones....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i don't like them so hae never made them but now OH lives here.. and loves pancakes to the point he sounds like a five year old getting excited about pancake day.. i had to make some and in all honesty i didn't burn them, they didn't stick to the pan and he loved them! :lol: i was very proud of myself seen as i can't fry an egg :oops:

No pics of pancakes as OH would have thought I was very weird but I did get a pic of C eating her first pancakes. We had different toppings, OH had sugar, I had melted cadbury's choc chunks on mine (as I had foprgotten about pancake day and had no maple syrup or lemon), S had banana with a few choc chunks and C had mooshed bana in hers.

Last edited:
Me and OH had pancakes with lemon juice and sugar on. James doesn't like them...oh well, more for me :D

I totally forgot about taking a pic :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back