Happy birthday to me

Hi

Happy Birthday hun!! Glad you had a great day so far :D I didnt know your birthday was the same day as Kiaras :)
Where do you find when everyones Birthdays are seems alot get missed?
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Happy Birthday hun!! Glad you had a great day so far :D I didnt know your birthday was the same day as Kiaras :)
Where do you find when everyones Birthdays are seems alot get missed?
Katrina

I've kept quite quiet on here about mine until today lol, hubby's just gone to get us a couple of domino's pizza and also nipping to tescos to get me one of their BIG Carrot cakes with icing on YUM YUM :)

xSuzx

:cheer: :cheer: Yay happy birthday suz! Its mine on Thursday and i'm feeling a little bit excited this year! Probably won't on the day though!!!

Tan x

Hi

Oh sounds nice hope you have a great night , and eat lots of cake!!!
Katrina

Tan said:
:cheer: :cheer: Yay happy birthday suz! Its mine on Thursday and i'm feeling a little bit excited this year! Probably won't on the day though!!!

Tan x

I was really excited about mine to this year, proberly because it's the first year I've been able to celebrate it properly since :think: it seems like ever.

18th I was heavyly pregnant
19th I'd just moved to scotland so didn't know anyone
20th was pregnant
21st still in scotland and only knew about 1 person there
22nd moved to hampshire and didn't know anyone here (notice a pattern :rotfl: )
23rd went out with a friend I was JUST getting to know
and last year I was pregnant again lol

So had a really nice one this year as I know loads more people so a group of us went out last Satnite and me and hubby had a lovely evening together last night, also visiting family ect in Nottingham at the beginning of Feb so going out with friends from home then too.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back