• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'show' ... i've read ...

Marianne

Reaction score
that it can be different for each woman and I dont know if mine is coming away or not ..... i've had a lot of light greenish coloured really stringy bits coming away but it isnt constant, no blood through it just this greenish jellyish stuff, could that be my 'show' ??

Obviously i've had/got the clear discharge and more of it now than before but now and again this gooey stuff comes away ....

Anyone any idea's ?

may be. but be careful its not an infection at the same time , like thrush or something. ive had shows for the last 2 weeks and mainly been clear, snot like and blood stained. but like you say it varies, today i had a massive show lol and it was very pink x

may be. but be careful its not an infection at the same time , like thrush or something. ive had shows for the last 2 weeks and mainly been clear, snot like and blood stained. but like you say it varies, today i had a massive show lol and it was very pink x

Well I deffinately don't have thrush or a uti, i've just came off antibiotics to treat them as a precaution as they werent sure if I deffinately had a uti or thrush, etc and my urine and my swab from my speculim came back clear, no growth, which means no uti and no thrush,etc. So even if there was an infection those antibiotics would have got rid of it or kept it away. So i'm not sure what this greenish jellyish stuff is (if) it isnt my show lol. Also i've been getting mild menstrual cramps, very mild though then when I sit down they subside for a bit, i'm guessing it's just practise.

Last edited:
I had green discharge all the way through both pregnancies and the last few days I had big blobs so thought that was my plug. Until today I had pink/brown stuff so there's no doubting that.

So maybe for you that's a show but for me it wasn't until today. Don't know if that helped any lol

i would have thought thats what it is then if you defo dont have uti or thrush! yay!! x

could be thrush or some kind of infection...does it smell weird/itch at all???

When i had my show with Leo it was clear/creamy with tiny streaks of blood in it.

HTH x

could be thrush or some kind of infection...does it smell weird/itch at all???

When i had my show with Leo it was clear/creamy with tiny streaks of blood in it.

HTH x

Ive been on antibiotics as they were treating me as having a uti or thrush, at the same time they took a urine sample and swab. My urine sample n swab have came bk clear, no infections,thrush, there's no growth atall basically, so I dont have anything, also the anti biotics I was on would have stopped any infections and got rid of anything if there was anything there. So, It's deffo not thrush or uti,etc so i'm stuck lol

my show has been coming away and mine is very light green with blood in it, doctor confirmed it is my plug too but its been going on for few weeks now loosing bits at a time and it also grows back, its different with every woman i suppose last time its was just clear. hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back