Induction tomorrow!!! before due date and now a show!!

Tineke

Reaction score
I just had my first show!! how odd is all of this!!! Everything seems to be happening at once now!!!

It was only a little but just as you guys have described... Greenish-snotty looking EWWWW.... (sorry TMI girls)

Tineke

Ooooh exciting!

Let us know how you get on babe!

What is it with these January babies! :D

I bet I go badly overdue and all of you will already have your babies! :roll:

(She says bouncing up and down on her gym ball frantically! :lol: )

woohoo another baby!

good luck hun

xx

Yipppeeee!!!- it's always the way, you get to the day before induction and start inlabour yourself- i know loads of people thats happened to!

Layla, what time is your appointment?

appointment? seeing the midwife at 2.10 hun, is that the one you mean?

Yeah that was the one i meant.

I have my scan for my imaginary small baby at 1.50! then have to wait to see the consultant again after, could be there all day!

ah cool, let us know how it goes!

Im going to ask my midwife if there is any chance i can have a sweep, im 80% sure i have had my show so fingers crossed she will do it

I had a slight show yesterday, about the size of a 5p-Do they do sweeps if you have had a show?
I was going to ask them today about that- if i trell them i have been havig period pains as well?

Mind you they might not at the hospital :(

i have no idea where and when they do shows, never had them on my other two, so this is a new thing for me

I sent you a reply to your PM but I just wanted to say good luck again for tomorrow!!!

xx

dont get scared of the induction. you might be fine on just gas and air . you wont know until you are in labour. and remember what you are getting after it all. i guarantee that you will forget about the pain once you are holding your baby.

the only bit of the epi that stung for me was when they anaethitised my back, and then when it went numb they put the epi (spinal) in my back and it was like a period pain in my back. it cant be that bad as i am havinng another one for this baby.

i promise you this time next week you will have forgotten everything.

x

Thanks guys, you have been great through all of this and very supportive!

davina my internet kept logging off last night, sorry about that, and yeah the conversation was making me really nervous!! You were being great though, thank you :lol:

I had the induction at 8am (after they watched over me for a while, monitoring contractions and the baby) My blood pressure was back to normal and has been all day now, although there was protine in my urine. The doctor said that they will still do the induction as my BP could go up again over today, tomorrow or the weekend, sooooo.... I am happy to see my little one soon!!! actually, I am over the moon about it.

Yes I am still scared!! I was induced over 4 hours ago now, and am back at home, getting ready to go back to the hospital in 1 hour to maybe be induced again, after they check me out. I am having contractions all the time, and they are starting to get quite painful, but not unbearable at all (YET. . . LOL)

I am not taking in my computer but I will update you again when I get the opportunity. Thank you all again for your support, I really appreciate it.

Thanks Sami for your message I will be in touch really soon (Hopefully)

Luv, Tineke

wow they let you home after starting induction.... good luck.. this is exciting

hey i just thought, depending on how long it takes, you might be the first mum to have a Jan baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back