Bit gross.

leanne1b

Reaction score
Hi again.
Got to love all this pregnancy stuff don't you. Well, I have noticed my discharge changing. Again. Least it's not greenish anymore?!?
In the last week its gone really watery, virtually clear and just constantly feel like I've wet myself. Now, I know I am occasionally leaking urine, but it's not that. It also seems to be worse later in the day... I think.
Could it be fluid, or just rankness?
Thanks!

lots of clear watery discharge is a healthy sign hun. Green? Not so good!! So souns like things are improving. Im still waiting, everyones been mentioning this discharge and i feel left out!!! :rofl:

Lol. Enjoy it. It's vile!! I just freaked as if you google it you see random messages from people telling others to phone the hospital incase their waters have broken!!
Googling things really can make you panic
Thanks hun x

***STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE!!!*** hehe, it can be very dangerous! I know a few people get so much theyre not sure if its waters of discharge. Hopefully one of the other girls who'vehad both will be able to read this and tell you the difference, Ive not had either of them so wouldnt know!

I noticed this over about 2/3 days, so I just shoved a panty liner in, but it was so watery it was rediculous! Now however I dont seem to have any....very strange. I figured it got heavier towards the end.....??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back