should i try hipp?

sarahmc89

Reaction score
My lo was bf for about a week then we combi fed with aptamil first milk but she had real problems with wind colic etc so switched to aptamil comfort milk. Have been on it about 2 weeks shes gone through 2 tubs. But she has really bad trapped farts and only poos all at once a certain time of day and it comes out like an explosion. She seems to be in pain trying to pass farts. She was on infacol to try and help with bringing up wind but it didnt do much. Now after being up since 4am rubbing her tummy constant to help her fart (she literally only just settled enough to be put in her bed. But she is still really grizzly). I need a solution. Im wondering now if its maybe the cows milk in the formula? Im going out of my mind and all hv says is baby massage; shes pretty useless and i feel like she never listens. Help :(

I tried lactose free milk offf my ownback as my hv and gp were useless! and i had a new baby - no more groaning and moaning and wriggling in pain - no explosive nappies etc :)

she did go back on normal formula at 8 months and was fine.

Last edited:
Thank you! Going to try it when her next tub runs out cos they were sold out of hipp in both supermarkets near me, guess everyone wants miracle formula lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back