Should I change her formula?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Some of you may have read my previous thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/baby-toddler/230065-too-scared-sleep.html
I think the problem was me upping her feeds to 6oz because that was the only thing we did differently with her feeds and the same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when we tried to up it, she was previously on 5oz.
I don't understand why it would affect her so much though, she drinks it all and I followed the instructions exactly on the tin.
Yet she can have a 5oz bottle and have another ounce out of another bottle and be fine! :eh:
I've put it back down to 5oz now and she seems fine.

Although she smiles everyday and is quite playful at times I just feel in general she's not a very happy baby, she cries and whinges a hell of a lot and is very unsettled at night times. I think she wakes up more with wind than being hungry. She's currently on Aptamil comfort milk and we're also using colief drops in her bottle.
But I was just thinking maybe it's all to do with the formula she's on, maybe Aptamil just doesn't suite her so I was thinking of maybe switching her to Cow & Gate Comfort milk but after last nights fiasco and hysteria I'm terrified of trying it :/ should I just give it a go and see if she's happier? What would you do?

xx

I'd try another milk, can't be worse than last night can it?

yeah i'd try another you've given that one a good shot. chloes only on 5 oz still little n often lol xxx

I would also try another milk like cow and gate comfort and see how you get on if it continues she may need a prescription milk from your gp xx

I used aptamil comfort milk with AJ and it was absolute rubbish i don't think aptamil is as good as people make out, so I changed him to sma extra hungry and the change in him was unbelievable! hes now on cows milk now anyway and just has one bottle of it before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back