Should I test or not...updated pg 3

SpaceAngel said:
I would be saving my FMU for when the postie arrives!!! No sitting on the loo and running the tap to get enough dribble to test :lol:

Ha ha ha ha :rotfl: I recon I'll pee myself trying to wait for the postman :shock: :oops: He doesn't normally come until about 10am :rotfl:

I meant save your wee in a container, not cross your legs :rotfl:

You will never believe what I have just done! I did another POAS and................

It turns out I picked up the wrong packet and I was getting a BFN on a damn OPK!! :wall: :rotfl: I bought OPK's and not HPTS!!

sometimes my postie doesn't come until 1pm :shock: :rotfl:

whoopsie space angel :lol:

SpaceAngel said:

It turns out I picked up the wrong packet and I was getting a BFN on a damn OPK!! :wall: :rotfl: I bought OPK's and not HPTS!!

OH noooooooooooo! :rotfl: Does that mean you don't have any hpts???

It certainly does! Not until hopefully tomorrow morning. I have bought some of those cassette ones from BabyMad

SpaceAngel said:
I meant save your wee in a container, not cross your legs :rotfl:

You will never believe what I have just done! I did another POAS and................

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG actually laughed aloud! All this POAS has sent us all dollaly :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen_N said:
sometimes my postie doesn't come until 1pm :shock: :rotfl:

whoopsie space angel :lol:

:shock: Ok I think waiting may not be an option for us :rotfl:

I am not amused :shakehead: I have to wait until tomorrow now. Although at least I know I'm not Ov'ing :rotfl:

SpaceAngel said:
I am not amused :shakehead: I have to wait until tomorrow now. Although at least I know I'm not Ov'ing :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It would have made things even more confusing if it had come back positive :shock: :rotfl:

SpaceAngel said:
I would be loosing the will to live if that happened! :shock:

Where my body's concerned, nothing would surprise me :roll: I've never had a positive OPK :roll:

I was using my opks on days 16-22 and no positives, so I decided to start temping, and it actually showed that I ov'd on day 28. I am usually due af on day 28, and my cycles are usually never later than 32 days :shock: As soon as you start to ttc, everything goes tits up.

SpaceAngel said:
I was using my opks on days 16-22 and no positives, so I decided to start temping, and it actually showed that I ov'd on day 28. I am usually due af on day 28, and my cycles are usually never later than 32 days :shock: As soon as you start to ttc, everything goes tits up.

I tested from days 10 to 17 on a 28 day cycle but TBH I also suspect I may be ovulating late :roll: If I don't get a BFP this month then I'm going to start temping and will use OPK's later on in my cycle

I must admit, temping is really helpful. I just need to make sure that when I am half asleep I get the damn thermometer right under my tongue and touching the skin to get an accurate reading.

On the subject of temping, me eldest is nearly 11 and she is very nosey. I left my thermometer on the shelf in the bathroom and she picked it up and shoved it straight in her mouth and then she asked me what it was for. So I put a look of horror on my face and said, OMG Kaye, that is a fanjita thermometer. :shock: You should have seen the look on her face when it dawned on her that she had a thermometer in her mouth that had been in the nether regions! It was sooo funny. I did tell her I was only joking though!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Your poor daughter...i'd be traumatised if I though my mum's foo foo thermometer came anywhere close to me :shock: :rotfl:

Layla's too young for those types of jokes...poor little mite doesn't know what she's in for when she's older :rotfl: She's been born into a family of nutters :rotfl:

My DD thinks she is an adult half the time so it was funny. Maybe she will think twice before interefering but it was sooooo funny. Bless her!

So cheapies arrived this morning...couldn't hold out long enough to test FMU though :wink: Anyway just tested...and of course it was a BFN :cry: I've had enough now :wall: I thought TTC no. 2 would be easier that no. 1 :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back