Should I test or not...updated pg 3

KJL

Reaction score
...I've held off up until now which has been hard! Still having AF like cramps (have for two days now) which made me think that AF was coming early but still no show :? Ok so do I just assume she's going to come or should I test :think: I just don't know!!!!?

Help me, i'm going loco here :wall: :?

I can't remember if you said you were late or not, but if you're not, I'd try and hold out until you are, sweetie. I know it's tough, but it'll save the disappointment of a bfn! :hug:

melissa5317 said:
I can't remember if you said you were late or not, but if you're not, I'd try and hold out until you are, sweetie. I know it's tough, but it'll save the disappointment of a bfn! :hug:

I know you're right....I'm so impatient! Argh! Due on on wed/thurs...must....not......test!

Test!! IM such a bad influence I swear LOL. Im couting down to 10po to test for my "blip"

FX for you :hug:

ok, AF is due on wed/thurs, still having cramps so I think i'm going to test in the morning (unless AF arrives before then!)

Test with a cheapie and save the real one for AF due date.
Though having said that I tested 11dpo and got BFN but am still cramping plus loads of other stuff.
:wall:
:pray: BFP

tootsieb said:
Do test!! Good luck x

I just know it's gonna be a BFN :( ....gonna try to keep positive though and keep hopeful for next month if AF arrives :)

flowerchild said:
Test with a cheapie and save the real one for AF due date.
Though having said that I tested 11dpo and got BFN but am still cramping plus loads of other stuff.
:wall:
:pray: BFP

I ran out, but ordered some from SME which should arrive tomorrow. I only have one digi test left. Ok maybe I'll hold out until the cheapies arrive. They are really good anyway, I got my BFP with my first pregnancy using a cheapie.....or 10 :rotfl:

It's so annoying all this cramping business isn't it!? I've just been feeling so pre-menstrual for a few days it's confusing :?

Good Luck when you test :pray: :pray:

I agree with what you said above!! Wait and test when the cheapies turn up and save the digi :)

:pray: :hug: :hug:

ooohh good luck.

I'd say wait - but then if i were you i'd probably be dying to test as well!

i remember i didnt test until i was 3 days late when i got my bfp so i am really going to try and do that every time now (yeah right!!)

You have done so well so far in not testing!!!! Good luck and hope you get a good result! the wait is a killer!

Honestly if it wasn't for this forum and the good advice and support I probably would have wasted a trillion tests by now :lol:
It is hard to hold out but I just know it's the best way to avoid disappointment :?

You are so much stronger than me. I said that I wouldn't test until I was 10 DPO and I am 8 DPO today. I got some pg tests on special offer in BodyCare and I POAS as soon as I got home! It was a BFN which I expected but I did it, just in case I got a BFP :wall:

SpaceAngel said:
You are so much stronger than me. I said that I wouldn't test until I was 10 DPO and I am 8 DPO today. I got some pg tests on special offer in BodyCare and I POAS as soon as I got home! It was a BFN which I expected but I did it, just in case I got a BFP :wall:

I have been tempted...believe me :wink: I just remember from my last PG that I didn't get my BFP until I was past my due date. My cheapies arrive tomorrow from SME so I may not be able to hold out any more :shakehead: :) With my first pregnancy DH and I were complete POAS addicts! He was a bad influence on me always whispering in my ear...."go on test, test....." :roll:

I dont think there is any harm in testing early so long as you are not going to be disappointed if its a bfn. Its all part of the fun for me :D

SpaceAngel said:
I dont think there is any harm in testing early so long as you are not going to be disappointed if its a bfn. Its all part of the fun for me :D

I assure you at soon as the postman delivers the tests I will be running to the nearest loo, tearing open the packet as I go :shock: :rotfl:

I would be saving my FMU for when the postie arrives!!! No sitting on the loo and running the tap to get enough dribble to test :lol:

KJL said:
SpaceAngel said:

I assure you at soon as the postman delivers the tests I will be running to the nearest loo, tearing open the packet as I go :shock: :rotfl:

:lol: fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back