Should I test or not...updated pg 3

Thanks guys, still having cramps but AF is still a no-show so I guess there's always hope :pray:

aw, so sorry it was bfn, don't give up yet! :pray:

Hi

I just wanted to say test again in a couple of days my AF is due on thurs i have been cramping with no bleeding since sun and i got a BFP yesrteday with clear blue first response!

newmumtobe said:
Hi

I just wanted to say test again in a couple of days my AF is due on thurs i have been cramping with no bleeding since sun and i got a BFP yesrteday with clear blue first response!

oh wow congrats :dance: Yeah I'm going to hold of a few days and then if AF is still a no show then I'll test again...you've given me hope :D

I got a BFN too with mine this morning which I was expecting tbh. It aint over until the witch arrives huni so dont be too disappointed. :hug:

SpaceAngel said:
I got a BFN too with mine this morning which I was expecting tbh. It aint over until the witch arrives huni so dont be too disappointed. :hug:

Thanx hun :hug: Same to you too. I'm going to test with my FMU tomorrow so we shall see :pray:

KJL said:
SpaceAngel said:

Thanx hun :hug: Same to you too. I'm going to test with my FMU tomorrow so we shall see :pray:

I can test with you in the moring if it will make you feel better hun :hug: I should be about 10po but give or take a few days. Up to you :hug:

LilysMummy said:
KJL said:
SpaceAngel said:

I can test with you in the moring if it will make you feel better hun :hug: I should be about 10po but give or take a few days. Up to you :hug:

Ah thanks hun :hug: so sweet of you. I feel bad fueling other people's POAS addictions :wink: I will come on here tomo as soon as i've tested. Prob be another BFN :roll: We can have a BFN support group :hug:

:hug: KJL Those sticks are evil :evil:
But some people don't get BFPs til days after AF is due so you're not out yet! :pray:

flowerchild said:
:hug: KJL Those sticks are evil :evil:
But some people don't get BFPs til days after AF is due so you're not out yet! :pray:

I agree....damn those sticks :x Grrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back