Should i stay or should I go??

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Lalalaaaaalaaaa lol! No just kidding...

I was thinking about going away for a couple of days with the Hubmiester. Nowhere abroad just somewhere near for a break. But now im not sure because baby Hays arrival is imminent...

I'll be 37 weeks should I stay or should I go?

:think:

I say go! It'll be a nice break :) And first babies are meant to be late rather then early :)

Come to Lincolnshire!!

OH said he's read enough books to be able to deliver should you need it :rotfl:

Though, to be honest...I'd run, as fast as you can, away....far, far away from here....I know how clumsy he is!!

GO GO GO!!! I have a holiday booked at 37 weeks and even added an infant to the booking to make sure if anything happens Im prepared to go. :wink: I booked this in 1st tr,i how organised am I?

Its your last hol with DH before LO, your not likely to go in labour then and if you do there is less risk of any probs as LO will be classed as full term.

I am taking a little bag of baby bits with us just incase

Do it do it do it!!

Oh and if you havnt guessed I think you should have a holiday :lol:

:D Holiday holiday holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe if your worried go somewhere close =o) you live in London go somewhere there and see some "attractions" :D

Either that or come to Cornwall and we will look after yous down ere ooooarrrrrr me loverrrr.

Yaaay and holiday usually means jabbawookie and I just wanted to use that word because it makes me giggle!

GO GO GO!! It will be your last chance before LO is born :hug:
Have a great time if you do decide to go :hug:

i'd go....wont do any harm, and its not like you'll be too far!! it'll be lovely for you and OH!

Definitely go if you feel up to it. Babies tend to give you a bit of warning before arrival anyway so can always come home if have to.

Yea holidayssssss :D :dance: :cheer: defo go hun :D xxx

Go!! It's really unlikely that anything will happen so have a GREAT time and enjoy what is quite possibly your last break together as a couple! :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back