Should I re-introduce myself? Hello........

bonkers to leave the bunkers!!!

huge congratulations - will check on you in 8 weeks when i'm back from pakistan

take care xx

louise

Congrats!!! You are brave Sami!!! I cannot find one minute for myself with one so admire you for having a second baby!!! All the best :)

WOW Sami - could not believe it when I read this!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What more can I say!!???

Hope the ride with this one runs more smoothly - I'm sure it will. Have a happy, healthy nine months!!!

Well done and congratulations again

How's the wedding plans going

L x

Hi Sami

Congardulations once again lol. my bro is 10months younger then i am, but we argue alot , but thats siblings for ya prob cuz he annoys me so much, good luck with everything.
Katrina and kiara

my goodness sami where did you find the time with a new baby to manage that one :shock:
huge congratulations to you hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sami, how you found the time i dont know but heres to a happy, trouble-free next nine months hunny.

It certainly wont be quiet lol, lots of love to you and Mark xxx

Congrats Sami, what a handful the pair will be hope everything goes well for you!

Your braver than I am I never intend on having another one, although everyone always insist that I'll change my mind, ummmm no I wont one is more than enough for me!

Thanks everyone for yours messages.

Don't know how I found the time! Me and Mark always try to find at least half hour/hour a day just for us...that was just a more 'constructive' day lol :oops: :lol:

I'm really relaxed about the pregnancy this time round. Not too worried about it. I hope to have a much better time than I did with Damien. Surely I can't have as much bad luck to have 2 bad pregnancies!

im sure u will be fine mark will have to help out twice as more now ohhhh 'man slave' lol

lightening never strikes twice in the same place hun, you deserve a happy and healthy 40 week pregnancy - maybe youll get to know wot its like to go over???

Wow Sami, thats fantastic news!! Haven't been on for a few days & its great to come back to such happy news!!

Heres to a happy & healthy pregnancy!!

:D :D Congatulations Sami!!Fingers crossed that you have a good 'un this time!! :D :D Relax and enjoy!!
Bagpuss xxx

congratulations sami.... wishing you happy n healthy next 9 months

x

Wow Sami, if you have this one on your due date how many months will they have between them, they could be in the same school year couldnt they? How cool!

Congrats hunny and welcome to the nuthouse all over again!!! :D

Just wanna say congrats always exciting to see someone who has just got a Positive!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back