Hello from me too...

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Thought I'd better finally introduce myself too :lol:

For those of you who don't know me I'm Lynn and I'm a mum to 2 wonderful boys - Sam who is 20 months and Toby who will be 7 weeks tomorrow (don't know where those 7 weeks have gone :shock:)

At the moment I'm a SAHM but hoping to start my own photography business once I'm not spending all my time chasing after the boys (will that ever happen?!) ...and getting lots of practice on them while i'm waiting :lol:

You'll get plenty of practice :lolly:

I'm still all over the show I seriously don't see that changing until Megan is walking properly.

hhmmm *contemplating why she wants a baby so badly*

^ LMAO I said that after the 2nd event :rofl:

^^ but I ain't got that far yet ;(

*Hugs* was just reading your intro thread to get an idea ...

Hope work helps you gain yourself again and a bfp is round the corner for you. Sorry for your loss :( My cousin just went through the same at 12 week scan bean had no hb and stopped growing in the 8th week :( x x

Thanks Wobbles, it means a lot and being here and on BnB has helped so much (thankyou), I hope ur cousin has a slightly better experience than we did xx

I'm trying to join in and keep going, but am sure it will get easier when back at work :) neer rain but pours I guess

Cousin is young and it was unplanned but has some problems that was always known could effect these things for her in the future :(

Lots of :dust: x

^^ but I ain't got that far yet ;(

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope going back to work next week is ok for you.

Wobbs I don't know how I'll manage with 2 once Toby can move :lol: I'm doing 2 lots of photos on Tuesday but my mum's offered to take Sam for the day because he won't just sit and watch any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back