should I he worried??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by masonowen, Dec 15, 2011.

1. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

So, I keep getting a general ache in my right thigh sometimes it,s a bit of a sharp pain but doesn,t last long, I have no swelling or redness, could it he deep vein thrombosis?? I've not been nearly as active as I was and no I,m more at risk because of that, plus yesterday I had chest pain for a little while but I,ve it before and the doc said I,d pulled a muscle and I,ve not had it at all today. I,ve been Googling:wall2: and I,m getting a tidge worried. I don,t want to make something out of nothing, which I have previous for!! I have a banging headache and feel shitty today so I keep imagining the worse.

Also my heel is a bit sore and I,ve got 3 small swellings at the side. Any idea what that is? I don,t recall hitting my heel anywhere but then my brains gone mushy.

2. kat86

kat86 Well-Known Member

Hey hun, im sorry I can't help much but didn't want to read and run. Have you tried the midwife? Not sure I'd she could help? X