Should i contact my doctor

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Sorry,

I didn't know where to put this.

I have been feeling sick for the last 3 days - i have been extremely bloated - had loss of appetite and last night i was sick and there was blood in my vomit.

I am just wondering if i should call my doctor or will it be nothing to worry about.

blood in your vomit!!! doctors for sure! ASAP

If your worried then go see him, but im sure its nothing to worry about, could be just feeling run down hun :hug:

YES! deffinately get checked out. could just be the lining of your tummy irritated by the vomiting, hense blood, but go get checked to make sure its nothing serious :hug:

just make sure it was blood.
have you drank or eaten anything red such as beetroot? blackcurrant jiuce , red wine etc. :hug: just a thought

I have not eaten anything like that. It was definetley blood - it got me quite scared. I have phoned the doctotrs and she is calling me this afternoon. It is probably nothing to worry about, but i have lost my appetite and i look 9 months pregnant i have been so bloated these last few days.

yes id see your doctor asap. somethings not right. :hug:

let us know how you get on

hope you are ok, let us know whats going on?? wont you

I wil let you all know how i get on. It could just be off my chest but i would just like to get an opinion off my doctor.

:hug: Thanks for all the replies

:hug: if your doc is too busy to see you go to A&E, you not have a cough have you?

No i have not got a cough - just feel really sick all the time.

Thanks to everyone who replied to me :hug:

The doctor said that it could just be blood vessels that have popped and they are coming up when i am being sick. She said if i am sick again and there is blood to go to doctors, if there is lots of blood to go to the hospital.

I have not been sick :puke: today so fingers crossed i will be ok

:hug: thanks :hug:

well im glad its nothing too too serious but you take care and stuff, if it is bad dont hesitate to go to hospital and stuff
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back