Ill

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

im feeling very ill today but im not sure whether to call my doctor or not.

my tummy is very bloated and is crampy, i have also been very sick twice and i feel very sick, but its a bit diffrent from the morning sickness i have had.

what do you think, sit and ride it out, or should i phone the doc?
if it is just morning sickness thats got a bit worse i dont want to phone him and look silly

Ring your doctor - thats what there there for. I know what you mean - I have had worries since yesterday - and now they are sending me for an early scan (im only 6 wks) but ring them - its what we pay our taxes for - Im sure you will be fine.

L

If your concerned ring the doctor, its t thier job to answer all ur questions and help u, small or big ones. Dnt feel like u are bein silly.

Hope ur ok soon tho and take care

bec x x

i have phoned them but cant get through to anyone, the doc and nurse are gone till 4.30 and there is no answer at my midwife's

it may well just be morning sickness kicking in. mine didnt start till 11weeks then I started throwing up. Have you eaten anything which might have been a bit dodgy or is your OH or anyone also feeling ill today.

Im at 28 weeks and just this morning siting at my computer I suddenly felt sick and when I got up to go to the bathroom my eyesight went and my legs gave way so I fell on the floor! when my vision focused I sat down for a bit cdrank some cool water, I realised I felt really hot so I sat in about an inch of cold water in the bath and just splashed a bit to cool down. then went and had a lie down for a few hours (just got up about 10 mins ago).

So try not to worry, drink some fluids and get some rest, your body is trying to do so much, I think sometimes it just goes a bit wibbly!

finaly manged to get through to the doc and he sent me to hospital, i was very dehdyated and was having very bad tummy pains.

good news was that it has nothing to do with the baby, it was a bad tummy bug, im feeling much better today altho im still finding it hard to eat anything

Hello

Glad you're ok. Have an ice lolly day! :D

Louise x

Glad to hear eerything is ok with the bay, and ur both ok, Hope u feelin better.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back