should i call to ask about the midwife appt?

chelsea

Reaction score
its been 3 weeks this thursday since i told the doc i was pregnant (2 weeks since i told him i was keeping it) and he said the midwife would call me but she still hasnt.

i dont know how far i am (though i think im about 7 weeks i could potentially be 9-10 weeks)

should i call the docs to remind them or leave it another week?

Maybe give them a call to nudge the along? I know where I am they like you to see the Midwife before 12 weeks...... so maybe give them a call....can do no harm! :D

Ive give them a ring and point out to them that you think you could possibly be 10 weeks. Ive got my first scan booked for 9+3 by my dates and 11+2 by docs

cool

will do thanks just didnt want to seem like i was pestering them :oops:

:D

lol i will call em on thursday, then its been 3 weeks :D

well OH is about tomorrow maybe i should call them then.

apparently theres been a few people shes been trying to get hold of but the receptionist didnt know if i was one of them so she is going to tell her that i called asking about her. shes going to give me a call today or tomorrow hopefully.

well she called, she had been trying to get hold of me on my non-existent landline from my old house that the doctors still had (shows how often i go to the docs, thats been out of action for nearly 2 years!)

shes glad i called and my booking in appt is on 3rd July at 9am.

im slightly nervous even though i know i shouldnt be, its just kinda the kicking in that its all happening then!

glad you got your appointment sorted, i was fed up waiting on mine so i decided to call the health centre and straight away she gave me an appointment for next week :wall: just wish i had called earlier now :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back