• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I be worried?

gingerpig

Reaction score
In the last month I've had my uti (which threatened to come back, except I'm drinking Britain's supply of cranberry juice...), and then last week I had a cold and a nasty tummy bug with diarrhea over this weekend just gone. I can feel baby trundling around in there, and I have my 28 week check-up on Thursday. I don't feel particularly worried as these are all minor complaints, but I was wondering if I should go to the drs before then? My tummy is getting better, I've got some pains but I reckon it's just trapped wind (sorry if tmi :oops: ). The tummy bug is a bit embarrassing - the first time I cook a meal for my in laws and me and my mum-in-law get the runs :oops: Dont think it was the food though, as my dad-in-law and hubby are fine, although OH reckons he's getting it today, which is a bit late for a meal eaten on Saturday. All I did was roast potatoes and veges - I'm a vegetarian and have never really eaten meat or more importantly cooked it so I wasn't about to start cooking meat for them lol. Mainly because I wouldn't want to poison them *sigh* Sorry getting away from the point there....

I am sure you would be alright to wait till you midwife appointment hun if you are feeling better, but there is no harm in going to see the doctor if you are worried about anything,hope you get back to normal soon :hug: xx

Thanks Nikki :hug: I'm just a typical first time mum, and I don't want to take any risks with baby in tummy still.

I know hun,this is my third and i am the same if not worse this time round :hug: xx

I'm sure all will be fine but I agree with Nikki contact doc or midwife if it will put your mind at rest :hug:

Awwww, thanks again Nikki and Kirlykird :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm getting better today, it's just a bit painful when baby kicks, but I guess thats due to trapped wind (sorry if TMI :oops: ), and I'd much rather baby kicked! Was speaking to my MiL on Saturday and she said that when she was 8 months pregnant with my OH, she was in a car crash (a speeding coach went into their car), and Ian didnt move for 3 days due to shock! Must have been terrifying! 4 years later, Ian had a duodenal ulcer which the drs reckoned was caused by the shock he'd sustained whilest in the womb - really off topic again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back