• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should i be worried?

kat060287

Reaction score
For the past three weeks i have felt baby kick on a regular basis a good few times a day (times were becoming a routine when she was kicking around 8 times a day) for the past three days i have hardly felt her kick its only once or twice. Is this something i should be worried about or is it normal.

Thanks in advance xxx

i think it only counts after 26 weeks hun as they are still so tiny and can easily move around without you noticing

Thats what i was thinking, but didn't wana leave it thinking everything was ok and it wasn't. Turned me into a constant worrier haha x

I am 20+1 and can go days not feeling anything then loads the next day. I think it depends were they are sitting, baby could be kicking in to your back etc were you wouldn't notice while they so small. Ive got my 20 week scan next week :)

I haven't felt any kicks at all yet, the dr said not to worry about it at all.

I agree with Midnight. Also my midwife said as long as your feeling the baby its fine...but again thats probably more into the pregnancy when the baby is bigger. xxx

Last edited:
My little man went quiet around 22/23 weeks for about 2days, and then all of a sudden he was off again kicking away... I got told at 26wks to start monitoring movement!

Thanks girls for the reassurance. Its all so new to me x

had similar earlier in the week, midwife said it's probably where baby has turned and is kicking towards the back, your little one may have done the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back