Little Fidget Bum :)

kazlin

Reaction score
Daniel is becoming a proper little fidget bum. I can now feel him shifting around and kicking most evenings.

It was so funny yesterday, I felt him kick, so I prodded gently back, he did it again, I did it back, this went on for about five times.

Surely he doesn't realize what he's doing...or...does he...muhahahaha :twisted:

Aww, that's so cute :D I can't wait to choose a name for mine either.
I like Daniel, that's my younger brothers name. :D

harrison is the same, always see a foot poking out or a bum :lol:

wait till you can grab body parts... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: they aren't that impressed when you do that... :rotfl:

The other day I was having my nightly prod of Debbie's belly and I actually recoiled in shock as I prodded a small bony 'thing'. :lol:

I've not felt it since.

this morning OH was rubbing my belly before he went to work as he does and i said feel there cos it was really hard and he said is that him there?!! and i said yes! so he started poking it and telling him to wake up :roll: he's gonna come out covered in bruises!!!

I know what you mean Matt, i still refuse to beleive that i can feel a foot or a knee or whatever, i mean its silly i KNOW its the baby but i just cant admit to myself that it is. :shakehead:

The other day i poked my belybutton (whats left of it) and realised that the layer of fat behind it is thinner than elsewhere, if you still your finger in it you can feel the baby really well, the baby must have been with its back to my belly button as i could feel the bumps of its spine. Havent touched my belly since, it freaked me out big time....... :?

Awwww I'm still just feeling flutterings (which is still lucky this early though :) )

I can't wait to feel bigger movements, although I remember when I was pregnant with caitlin she used to kick me in the ribs, was really quite painful :?

awww he was probably responding to the movement bless him :dance:

Wait till he gets a foot stuck in your ribs, thats.......fun :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back