question for u girles

Super duper :hugs:

Hsg have to be done straight after ur af before you ov - latetest is like cd10-11 x

I had no wait for mine - soon as af came I had to phone X-ray dept then they booked me in xx

I can live in hope that i might hav it this month. Was just readin up on it, dnt like the sound of it. But if its gotta be done its gotta be done xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Yep as DW says. From the day af finishes to about day eleven. However if u abstain and you really have to!- they might let u do it later on in your cycle. You have to sign a disclaimer that you are not preg anyway when u go. They say it sounds a bit daft being like this if ur having a hsg for infertility reasons but if by chance u did get preg it would destroy the embryo :(

I read loads online too before I went. Honestly it isn't that bad. The sorest thing was having the speculum in whilst they threaded the tube through the cervix. I couldn't feel it going in the cervix and there was no pain once the speculum was removed. Just one moderate twinge that latest about 3 seconds when they put the additional dye into me. I needed extra dye as one tube wasn't filling properly. The whole thing took about ten minutes. Word of advice take spare pants and a pad as the pad u will get from the hospital will be hideous!! I didn't bleed afterwards just a bit leaky for a few hours of the dye which is clear. Honestly not that bad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back