Shortest cycle ever!!!

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Hope your all doing well?

Just after a little bit of advice, I knew something was up with my cycle this month as I had creamy cm since day 7 as if I had Ov'd (but no EWCM at all!)
Which I have never had before???
Thought I might be on for a long cycle
(normally I am pretty regular 28 days give or take a day or two sometimes)
But today I got my period! So 18 day cycle.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Any reasons why?

Thanks ladies any advice or opinions welcome. xxxxx

Just want to wish everyone else best of luck for this month. xxxxx :lol:

Hi,

im a little confused as to what happen to me this month 2, on cycle day 17 i thought af was coming around again and had 4 days of brown blood on/off and then it disappered and i hoped maybe it was implatation bleeding but have taken two tests in the last week and both neg so i starting to wonder if it was af after all which wud throw all my cycles out and mean im on either cycle day 16 or 32!! I did have a look on the internet and you can have short cycles. Is your af normal? were you on the pill before?
Its all very confusing this ttc!!

Michelle. x

Hi corinne

I've seen a lot of ladies here posting that their cycles have been a bit screwed up after a m/c so it might be to do with that?

I remember quite a few people saying that they just weren't getting their period after this for ages, but perhaps you're the other way round?

That is a very short cycle tho - hopefully it'll settle down this month xx

Thanks Tinsel,
yes I was thinking that, just bit messed up still and body getting back to normal!!!
How are you doing? How is it all going for you? xxx

Hey corrinne

I'm good thanks hun, in the 2ww again but this time life is more relaxed so hopefully that'll help things.

How's everything with you?

Xx

Yes Im ok, cant seem to find the strength to try again right now, I found ttc and not getting there quite hard last time.
Really just want to forget all about it and hopefully just realise my period is late! If only! But yes just to be more relaxed about it all I think is good. I know I have been really stressed about everything!!!
Wishing you really good luck tinsel, you so deserve your sticky bean. xxx

Hi,

im a little confused as to what happen to me this month 2, on cycle day 17 i thought af was coming around again and had 4 days of brown blood on/off and then it disappered and i hoped maybe it was implatation bleeding but have taken two tests in the last week and both neg so i starting to wonder if it was af after all which wud throw all my cycles out and mean im on either cycle day 16 or 32!! I did have a look on the internet and you can have short cycles. Is your af normal? were you on the pill before?
Its all very confusing this ttc!!

Michelle. x
x
Hope you manage to find out whats going on with your cycles. No I wasnt on the pill but I did have a MC in Sept so mine prob to do with that.
I know stress can affect your cycles? good luck. xxx

dont put too much pressure on yourself, let your body get back to normal and hope you get that bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back