shopping again

cassi

Reaction score
Well i know you shouldnt keep buying baby clothes cause baby will grow out of them in 2 weeks and everyone will get them as pressies and blah blah..but i cant help it!! its like an addiction, today i bought him another little outfit from monsoon (3-6m mind) and some of the cutest rocha john rocha and jasper conran rompers ever!!!! they are gorgeous...i couldnt help it .. oh and i got him from monsoon some little earmuffs ... thought they would be good for the cold and for the noise on bonfire night..they are brown and fluffy and thinsulate :lol:

I did want to buy these little timberland crib booties that are like winter warmers and they are all fluffy inside but they were £30!!! :shock: so i drew the line there...

But thats it now, im going to try and stop shopping for J...before i need therapy lol

Ohhh i am like that!
I just cant help myself..i was looking at everything i got him today..and i bet he doesnt even wear half of it!

im the same but ive had to force myself to stop,cause theres only so many beige and cream things i can get!!

Ill have to wait til babys here to get pink or blue now.

xx

lisanat said:
im the same but ive had to force myself to stop,cause theres only so many beige and cream things i can get!!

Ill have to wait til babys here to get pink or blue now.

xx

Me too hun i didn't want to get too much but god help my next directory account when i get back with baby :cheer: xx

i kept buying loads of baby clothes with my first and she grew out of most of them in a few weeks and some of the stuff still had the tags on

Well I did the same went out brought loads of newborn outfits and it was all what I really liked all throuhg my pregnancy... then i had him 9lb 12oz he went straight into 0-3mnths!

All the newborn went into black bags and away in the cupboard! :( :(

I got loads of brill things as well in newborn. :roll:

but I'm attached to next things at the minute there is some wicked bargains in there at mo!!! :D

most of my stuff is 0-3 because i have been predicted a big baby but i have a few newborn things and obviously if he isnt big then its another excuse to go shopping for some more newborn things! heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back